PDA

View Full Version : state wide frag swap???

Timothy McCandless
04/02/2003, 04:59 PM
Does anyone have any idea how the frag swap is going to be organized?
Is everyone bringing frags and just picking and choosing who they trade with or are they going to put the frags up for auction?

I'd like to get an idea of how it is going to be run.. I think there are other people that might like to know too...

If just doing a trade how about starting a post to find out who has what so we can all arrange some trades previous to driving out and finding out there isn't enough of what we want.

Thanks gang
Tim

smpolyp
04/02/2003, 06:45 PM
If I get a chance to go I plan on brining a couple of Fungia plates.

scubadude
04/06/2003, 07:24 PM
Well I have been talking to Matt aka Luminary and its been approved for me to bring a 150g rubbermaid to keep the frags in. Here is the link for the Frag swap for ppl that want to participate

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=171575

I have put up a bunch of pictures of corals I would be willing to trade, I strongly encourage the rest of us to do so. Tim just jump in and throw your 2 cents in bro!!! I know you aint shy! I was gonna ask Matt if we could do the Auction after the swap that way ppl can get rid of the frags they dont trade hopefully, I think it will work good that way. And Im assuming the frags will be after Erics speach.