PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mag 7 pump

rshivdat
03/31/2003, 11:12 AM
Anyone want to sell a MAG 7 they are no longer using? I am setting up a closed loop system and I need the Mag 7 to finish it off.

Does anyone know where I can get one pretty cheap? I've seen them on Ebay going for $54 plus shipping, but I would like to get a better price.

Thanks,

Ravi

Navymedic
04/07/2003, 06:02 PM
Hey Ravi how goes it?

still havent set up the lights, but will do it in the next month or two, have you met Johnny yet? he lives down the block from you, he is selling some GSPs if your interested. take care.

Mike

rshivdat
04/11/2003, 02:02 PM
Mike, I'm here man. I met Jonny a few weeks ago. I'm currently holding an acro for him he is having some calcium issues. I also got a small GSP from him. The only problem is that it keeps falling off wherever I place it!

I'm in collection mode for coral right now. Let me know if you got something you want to sell or trade. I wish I could go to the Statewide frag swap this weekend, unfortunately I'll be in Miami all weekend.

Later.

Navymedic
04/11/2003, 02:06 PM
I too will not be able to go :mad:, i will be at work all day. i may go out to the logical reef, i e-mailed bryan (the owner) and hope to hear from him soon, maybe you and johnny want to car pool with me and get some nice stuff....

:fish2: :fish1:
:wavehand:

Summitpa
04/11/2003, 02:23 PM
Aquatech has just about the best prices on Mag drives. You could "negotiate" price matching with www.bigalsonline.com
http://www.aquatictech.com/pumps.html

rshivdat
04/11/2003, 02:40 PM
Mike,

Where is the logical reef? What do they have there?

Ravi