PDA

View Full Version : RV Rental For MACNA

scubadude
03/19/2003, 11:53 AM
Ok, Since others are showing interest I did some footwork, for a 28' Motorhome equipped with: (Sleeps up to 8, I figured 6 comfortably)

generator
radio & cassette
cruise control
fully air conditioned
large 2 door refrigerator
TV
coffee maker
microwave

Will cost us $165 a day for a total of $825 (sept. 3-8)
Plus approximately $525 for mileage
and about $500 for fuel expense
and $30 for insurance binder

Anything else im forgetting? This is just a rough estimate guys to get the ball rolling. So I figured it would cost w/ 6ppl about $315 per person for the rental and gas cost of the motor home. Most all of this information was based off of a site I found online that is just north of Tampa for renting RV's here is their site.

http://www.rvworldfla.com/rentals.htm

Aquaman
03/19/2003, 03:49 PM
Acrylic tank for the frags, double pained, euro and standard bracing! :D

Extra ventilation incase Scuba decides to eat taco's! :D :eek2: :hmm5:

$315 is not bad, That would be a good way to get me to go!, Don't think I can afford it otherwise

Mako
03/19/2003, 10:16 PM
Hehe, yeah no taco's for scuba unless there is seating on the roof. :D

I am in for sure. This cost breaks down rather nicely as compared to airfare and hotel accomadations. Not to mention we should be able to transport our live goods bootie home in style this time.

Jabrams
03/19/2003, 10:20 PM
nice work rocky!

im up for it!

anative
03/21/2003, 11:52 PM
Sure would be better then having to sit in the back of Chuck's "little" truck on the way to the store and then getting driven through the sprinklers on the way back! :)

I'm not sure if I will be able to get the extra days off work to make the drive. I might just have to burn some more miles for the flight.

Jon