PDA

View Full Version : Statewide Frag Swap

chriss
03/15/2003, 01:25 PM
Is ORCA still going to be hosting a Statewide Frag Swap in April? If so, any details available yet?

Thanks,
Chris
Jax

Reefanatic67
03/16/2003, 02:02 PM
Just Hitchhiking :D

Manny.......

smpolyp
03/16/2003, 07:03 PM
Yes April is the target month. Orlando would be fine, but since Tampa is bringing in Eric Borneman I say lets do it then. Just visit Tampas site for details.
Also MACNA we are getting an RV,Bus or more to drive to KY. A tank for a US(really world wide) trade will also be present. If you would like to save on hotel fees and airfair Rocky (scubadude),Chuch(Mako), and myself are scheduled. If you are interested let us know.

chriss
03/16/2003, 11:04 PM
Thank you. Will check out the Tampa Site assuming I can find it and let local club know and see what they want to do.

Thanks!
Chris

luminary
03/17/2003, 07:41 AM
I will have the information regarding Eric's trip up on our site in the next day or so.

At our meeting on Saturday, we discussed doing a frag auction that day, but would definitely be open to "hosting" the statewide frag swap.

If you would, have whoever is organizing things over at ORCA drop me an email and we can chat...

chriss
03/17/2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by smpolyp
Yes April is the target month. Orlando would be fine, but since Tampa is bringing in Eric Borneman I say lets do it then. Just visit Tampas site for details.
Also MACNA we are getting an RV,Bus or more to drive to KY. A tank for a US(really world wide) trade will also be present. If you would like to save on hotel fees and airfair Rocky (scubadude),Chuch(Mako), and myself are scheduled. If you are interested let us know.

Yes, we would be very interested in attending. We don't need airfare info, but hotel information would be very helpful.

Thank you very much!
Chris

chriss
03/19/2003, 10:09 AM
Just wanted to say Thanks Matt! They have agreed to host a Frag Swap in addition to their auction!

I've invited all Jax Club Members and some Gainesville & Tallahassee Reefers as well...

Can't wait!!

:dance: :bounce1: :bounce2: :celeb3:

blondebelle
03/29/2003, 07:21 AM
Can I attend the Tampa swap if I'm not an Orca member?

luminary
03/29/2003, 07:52 AM
Absolutely! Of course we encourage you to join your local club, but we don't turn people away!

I'll be posting some more info about the event (Erics presentation, the auction and the frag swap) later this weekend.

blondebelle
03/29/2003, 08:04 AM
Cool, thanks
Next question, how do I package my frags for swapping?

smpolyp
03/30/2003, 10:29 AM
This time of year you may want to place them in baggies and then in a cooler. The longer the trip the bigger the baggie.