PDA

View Full Version : Who eats Spam?

chipmunk
03/09/2003, 02:29 AM
Who likes/hates Spam here? Recipes if you got 'em!

Curry House on Oahu has Spam curry with rice. Yummy!

davidpt40
03/09/2003, 02:51 AM
I love spam, but its so unhealthy! Even spam 'lite' is 1/3rd fat. But if you insist on eating spam, heres how to do it:

Slice 1 can of spam
Pour 3 tablespoons of peanut oil into non-stick skillet
Heat until smoking
Drop spam slices into skillet
Put whole wheat bread in toaster
Cook spam until slightly blackened on each side
Get mustard out of refrigerator
Place 2 slices of spam on wheat toast, squeeze mustard on spam
Eat spam

MrSandman
03/09/2003, 12:58 PM
Spam musubi is my favorite! That Spam curry sounds tasty.

dadevil23335
03/09/2003, 01:08 PM
Gotta love spam http://www.members.aol.com/dadevil2335/spam.gif

I think it's a filipino/hawaiian thang! When I was in Hawaii I was so surprise how it was included in the menus in most restaurants I went too.

Ditto on the Spam musubi

hesaias
03/09/2003, 06:14 PM
I know whats in it, and I ain't eatin any till its that or starvation.
;)

I do have a "Miracle Meat" T-shirt though:)

eight2178
03/12/2003, 11:02 PM
cant live without it!! you should see my cupboards...full of spam...spam spaghetti, spam and rice, spam and eggs, spam sandwich, spam musubi, yum! im getting hungry....try this one:

2 pieces of bread
1 egg, over easy
1 piece spam, grilled in soysauce or teri sauce
1 piece lettuce
mayo

toast bread, spread mayo on bread, add lettuce egg and spam...yum...lunch.

dadevil23335
03/12/2003, 11:11 PM
eight2178 - if you don't mind, what's your nationality?

eight2178
03/13/2003, 02:03 AM
japanese...plenty of hawaiian influence tho, as you can imagine...

eight2178
03/13/2003, 02:06 AM
dadevil--what nationality are you?
where in so cal are you?

opihi
03/13/2003, 02:11 AM
i love spam! my favorite way to eat it, is soaked in shoyu and mirin. fry it up, and put it on rice, and top it off with runny sunny side up eggs and furikake. yum.

did you know that they have a tabasco flavored spam? it's pretty damn good. i haven't found it in n. cali, but my parents send me some from honolulu once in a while.

opihi
03/13/2003, 02:13 AM
hey chipmunk, have you tried the katsu curry w/ cheese? that's yummy too. damn, i wish there was a curry house around here. at least we have L&L's now :D

eight2178
03/13/2003, 02:18 AM
now that you guys are in a curry house discussion, have either of you (opihi or chipmunk) tried 'the challenge'? it's a huge plate of rice and curry, if you eat it all in 20 minutes its free, and you get your polaroid in their book....i tried, and embarrasingly failed...:mad:

opihi
03/13/2003, 02:23 AM
nah, i haven't tried it. isn't it like 5 cups of rice? forget it. i probably couldn't eat 3 cups by myself, let alone w/ all the curry and meat. i think the entire plate has to be clean too.

LOL. that reminds me of "the great outdoors" w/ john candy. you gotta eat the gristle. but that's really getting sidetracked.

three cheers for spam!

eight2178
03/13/2003, 02:34 AM
hip hip hooray!
yea, plate has to be licked clean...every grain of rice gone...should try though....dont know why, but all the skinny japanese guys can do it...hhmm...they put an egg timer right next to your plate, and all you hear is the ticking of the clock...makes you nervous....plus everyone in the restaurant is watching you when you're not looking up...feels kinda weird with everyone staring....

NewJack
03/13/2003, 02:34 AM
Spam musubi is my favorite!

I'll 2nd that! It's the only way to eat spam

Kahuna Tuna
03/13/2003, 02:58 AM
Spam musubi is my favorite!

OK, I'll bite. What the heck is Spam musubi? One of our friends is from Hawaii and she eats the stuff all the time. It's OK by me but I'm not especially fond of any canned meats to tell the truth.

dc
03/13/2003, 09:18 AM
Love it. Fried Spam sandwiches. You have to fry it until it's real crispy.:D

opihi
03/13/2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Kahuna Tuna
OK, I'll bite. What the heck is Spam musubi? One of our friends is from Hawaii and she eats the stuff all the time.

a musubi is a japanese rice ball. for spam musubi, the spam is usually fried (sometimes seasoned), then placed on a block of rice and wrapped with nori. it's kinda like a big piece of sushi.

It's OK by me but I'm not especially fond of any canned meats to tell the truth.
corned beef hash is another tasty canned meat.

Kahuna Tuna
03/13/2003, 12:46 PM
opihi- yep, thats the way she usually fixes it. Pretty tasty but I still like the fish sushi better.

Wilafur
03/13/2003, 01:14 PM
i can only eat spam if it is spam musubi. otherwise it looks and smells like cat food.

Newreeflady
03/13/2003, 04:34 PM
I won't eat much that I was made to as a child. Hamburger Helper still makes me cringe, too *shutter*.

Angela.

bangbang
03/13/2003, 05:44 PM
Oh man!!!!I am droolin all over my keyboard. I just made dinner and I am goin to sneak out and get a can of spam.....I am taken a spoon with me......so I can eat it in the parkin lot. Oh god!........Oh My!...seeya in a few..........:wavehand:

Tennsquire
03/13/2003, 05:44 PM
I keep a can of it in my backpack as sort of an "in case of emergency, open Spam" kinda thing. You'd be amazed how good anything tastes after hiking 15-20 miles.....

lakerfan
03/13/2003, 06:15 PM
MMMMMMMMMMM Spam...................

I am a Spam eater, and it definitely must be a filipino/hawaiian thing. I'm filipino and Spam was always an option, there's also a hawaiian BBQ place at the mall by my house and their SPAM musubi is:thumbsup:

eight2178
03/13/2003, 08:13 PM
L&L at the puente hills mall...buy spam sandwiches and sneak them into the movies....perfect....

MrSandman
03/13/2003, 08:49 PM
If you're ever in Hawaii, some of the best musubi can be found at your local 7-11. Every morning before we went out, we'd stop at the 7-11 on the corner and buy handfuls of them at a time. They even carried teri-chicken musubi! I'm hungry....gotta eat!

lakerfan
03/13/2003, 09:29 PM
Eight2178 - That's the place I'm talking about! It's about 5-10 minutes from my house

eight2178
03/13/2003, 09:59 PM
lakerfan--always out that way, have family out there....know of any good LFS's around there?

dadevil23335
03/13/2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by eight2178
dadevil--what nationality are you?
where in so cal are you?

I'm filipino, located in Downey near the 105/605 interchange.

dadevil23335
03/13/2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by opihi
hey chipmunk, have you tried the katsu curry w/ cheese? that's yummy too. damn, i wish there was a curry house around here. at least we have L&L's now :D

Yeah, L& L baby...good stuff. I also go to The Loft, actually I like this place better.

dadevil23335
03/13/2003, 10:13 PM
corned beef hash is another tasty canned meat.

You're getting into another one of my favorite. Love them ghetto food. Good to know that everyone in this thread will survive if anything since we all seem to like the processed meats and other non-perrishable items.

Reefer madness
03/13/2003, 10:22 PM
I couldn't resist. :)

http://soundamerica.com/sounds/comedy/Monty_Python/M-Z/spam.wav

Spam kelaguan was my favorite when stationed in Guam.

Enjoy your spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam!

Scott

chipmunk
03/13/2003, 11:57 PM
hey chipmunk, have you tried the katsu curry w/ cheese? that's yummy too. damn, i wish there was a curry house around here. at least we have L&L's now :D Nope, haven't tried it. But, I will. If it's got meat and cheese, I'll try it.

My all time favorite Spam dish has got to be Spam with Ramen. You cook a pack of ramen. About 30 seconds before it's done, toss in a mound of spam sliced into thin strips (about the size of McDonalds fries). Serve it up in a big bowl with chopped green onions and a dash of sesame oil. On a cold day, this steaming bowl of noodles will warm your soul.

lakerfan
03/14/2003, 12:57 AM
Eight2178 - The only place around here is Angel Aquarium on Nogales and the 60 frwy. I just got a great zoo rock from there PINK!

Check my website for pics of my nano

eight2178
03/14/2003, 03:24 AM
opihi--ever try eat opihi? almost freaked out the first time i saw it done, then just did it to say i did it....:hmm5:

bruddah
03/14/2003, 03:52 AM
whats does SPAM stand for anyways?

btw, i eat SPAM. taste ono! its da tastiest, fattiest, most mysterious processed meat there is.

bangbang
03/14/2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by dadevil23335
You're getting into another one of my favorite. Love them ghetto food. Good to know that everyone in this thread will survive if anything since we all seem to like the processed meats and other non-perrishable items.

Hey change your Avatar!!!!! LOL For a moment I was thinkin ...I must have been real drunk when I posted......but then I realized I have not been that drunk for a very long time. :lol:

dc
03/14/2003, 08:48 AM
SPAM- Super Processed Almost Meat! LOL I have no idea.:D

opihi
03/14/2003, 12:20 PM
opihi--ever try eat opihi? almost freaked out the first time i saw it done, then just did it to say i did it....:hmm5:

of course. everytime i go home, i get some from the farmer's market. that and ahi and tako poke. mmm... poke.

Wilafur
03/14/2003, 01:52 PM
holy crud!

there is a spam museum! what has this world evolved into??

http://media.hormel.com/anm/templates/spam_museum.asp?articleid=8&zoneid=11

chewie
03/14/2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Newreeflady
Hamburger Helper still makes me cringe, too *shutter*.

Angela.

I agree 100%

VILE STUFF

I've never tried spam but some of you guys are making me want to:)

Wilafur
03/14/2003, 05:50 PM
i LOVE hamburger helper. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

:)

dadevil23335
03/15/2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by bangbang
Hey change your Avatar!!!!! LOL For a moment I was thinkin ...I must have been real drunk when I posted......but then I realized I have not been that drunk for a very long time. :lol:

Hey, who's got seniority here, bow down!:D

I know, i had to do a double take when i started reading your comments and thought, man, i don't remember writing that. I'll change it soon though, i got a few pics that i have to size down.

Kahuna Tuna
03/15/2003, 02:45 AM
Lakerfan-
I see you're from Rowland Heights, I grew up there and lived there for 20+ years. What part of town do you live in?

zooqi
03/15/2003, 02:53 AM
some amazing and fabulous spam site
spam (http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/)

Salt Creep
03/18/2003, 12:37 AM
Spam is good!

You gotta fry the heck out of it though. There's nothing quite as vile as microwaved Spam.

Except stinky tofu.

Ken

bangbang
03/18/2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Salt Creep
Spam is good!

You gotta fry the heck out of it though. There's nothing quite as vile as microwaved Spam.

Except stinky tofu.

Ken

I just had it fried crisp with fried ricestick noodles.........yummy.

glaudds
03/18/2003, 12:56 AM
Great thread!! Spam musabi is my favorite. Breakfast burritos with spam, egg, salsa, and cheese are yummy also!:dance:

eight2178
03/18/2003, 01:01 AM
kinda funny how so many of the members posting in this thread are from so. cal...spam capital of the world, outside hawaii...?

glaudds
03/18/2003, 01:05 AM
That crossed my mind also!!

mx_tang
03/18/2003, 01:18 AM
This is the coolest thread sinced sliced bread and spam! I eat it fried on rice and soy sauce. I've even refused lobster and steak for Spam. Am I sick? BTW, there's a Hawaiian restaurant next to a LFS and I only visit it (The LFS) if I'm in the mood for some Spam Musabi, Bulgoki, Chicken Katsu, or Kalua Pig. Their "Cha seew bow" aren't bad either.

bangbang
03/18/2003, 01:23 AM
kinda funny how so many of the members posting in this thread are from so. cal...spam capital of the world, outside hawaii...?

fUNNY......i STARTED TO SAY THAT i AM IN MICHIGAN BUT MY MOTHER WAS THE ONE THAT TURNED ME ON TO SPAM ROASTED WITH PINEAPPLE ABOUT 45 YEARS AGO. sHE IS FROM CALI.

budhaboy
03/18/2003, 02:33 PM
yeah I got into spam when I lived in El Cajon, havent bought any spam in ages now thatIm on the right coast. I looked last night and the cans at the market actually had a layer of dust on them!

Newreeflady
03/18/2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by mx_tang
I've even refused lobster and steak for Spam. Am I sick? .

YES!! Definitely! lol!

mx_tang
03/18/2003, 09:04 PM
Lobster can't be cooked a million different ways and also be used as a laxative!

dc
03/18/2003, 09:06 PM
You should be banned for even saying that! Lobster only needs to be cooked one way!:p

Newreeflady
03/18/2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by mx_tang
Lobster can't be cooked a million different ways and also be used as a laxative!

lol!!!

But, I could possibly stomach 10 lobsters, 1 can of spam would be a lifetime obstacle:D haha.

Angela.

Tahoe Ocean
03/18/2003, 09:09 PM
ok, I'll eat anything once, but for some reason I've never gotten around to eating spam.
Just for all the help you guys give me in the saltwater tank area I will try it (sam I am).
I'll fry it really crispy and put it into a sandwich (maybe like a SLT). I'll email back tomorrow. If there's a better way, let me know.

:mixed:

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:10 PM
I am currently on a spam and tomato diet.....washin it down with Vodka and Tonic. Yummy! Hope to get to the gym in the late afternoon after I sleep it off. I should be ready for the beach within 60 days. LOL

Newreeflady
03/18/2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by dc
You should be banned for even saying that! Lobster only needs to be cooked one way!:p

Ahh, but some like it stuffed/baked, some like it steamed... so, you do have a choice... me, I like it lobster. If its Maine lobster, i'll cook it in the sun if I have to... yummm.

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Tahoe Ocean
ok, I'll eat anything once, but for some reason I've never gotten around to eating spam.
Just for all the help you guys give me in the saltwater tank area I will try it (sam I am).
I'll fry it really crispy and put it into a sandwich (maybe like a SLT). I'll email back tomorrow. If there's a better way, let me know.

Just pull the entire slab out of the can.....cut it in half then slice it. should look like frenchfries. Place on plate then slice a whole fresh tomato and place on top spam pieces. Salt and Pepper Tomato slices. I like HotShot (blend of red and black pepper). Eat.............I like it when ya get that urge to eat durin a drinkin binge and don't want to ruin the "buzz" by eatin sugar or carbo's. Have Fun!

Newreeflady
03/18/2003, 09:19 PM

Best served in the closed can, holding you're real meal up from the table as to prevent heat marks:D haha.

Angela.

dc
03/18/2003, 09:20 PM
So true Angela, but if everyone who liked lobster could only have it one way, I doubt they'd turn it down.:D

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Newreeflady
Best served in the closed can, holding you're real meal up from the table as to prevent heat marks:D haha.

Angela.

I have often had to hide my spam in my "safehouse" and eat it in privacy. Ya know what I mean? This is the bullemic's dreamfood!

Tahoe Ocean
03/18/2003, 09:32 PM
Hey, I have an idea!
Some one send me a lobster so I can have both!
:D
My mom HATES it and so we never had it. If it is like she says, I'll need the lobster to chase it down.

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:39 PM
Spam is way better than Lobster!!!!!! and a lot cheaper if you can control your intake. However this is often a problem with Spam lovers. I ate two cans today myself.........no help! I get this way everytime we talk about war..or some possible emergency that may require us to collect canned goods.:D

Newreeflady
03/18/2003, 09:44 PM
Bangbang, I really can't believe you can consume 2 cans of that stuff in a day! um, eww. lol!

Debi, i'd get clawed just to catch one. I'll eat it however its served:)

Tahoe, the aftertaste of that funk will totally disguise the delicate lobster flavouring. I think what you'll be needing is a thick med-rare porterhouse seasoned well, that should get that spam taste out of you're mouth. :) Then, have the lobster the next day, I bet you'd never appreciate it so much. Maybe I should have some spam, make me remember my 'roots' lol! (unless I run out of all other food in the war, this is quite unlikely).

Angela.

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:48 PM
I am makin some spam stuffing for some clam shells....Oh Yeh!

Tahoe Ocean
03/18/2003, 09:52 PM
mmmm, steak! I do like a good ribeye! I'll have spam for lunch and then do the steak for dinner (the costs will offset each other right?);)

bangbang
03/18/2003, 09:56 PM
mmmm, steak! I do like a good ribeye! I'll have spam for lunch and then do the steak for dinner (the costs will offset each other right?);)

Oh man! Yes a Ribeye..yummy!.....almost as good as Spam.

dadevil23335
03/18/2003, 10:57 PM
I am currently on a spam and tomato diet.....washin it down with Vodka and Tonic. Yummy! Hope to get to the gym in the late afternoon after I sleep it off. I should be ready for the beach within 60 days. LOL

Bangbang - sounds like a good diet to me, gotta throw in the guiness beer in that mix though. I don't think this is one diet Jared from Subway is gonna go for;)

THE GIMP
03/19/2003, 02:16 AM
OMG, Cool thread!

I like spam fried crispy, with steamed rice topped off with cooked spinache, or corn and spinache, or green beans. Or Spamwiches.

Trip out, I'm Dutch / Indonesian.......... go figure.

Spam helped me get out of debt. Spam helped me buy my house. I love spam.

Did I mention I love spam?:frog:

bangbang
03/19/2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by THE GIMP
OMG, Cool thread!

I like spam fried crispy, with steamed rice topped off with cooked spinache, or corn and spinache, or green beans. Or Spamwiches.

Trip out, I'm Dutch / Indonesian.......... go figure.

Spam helped me get out of debt. Spam helped me buy my house. I love spam.

Did I mention I love spam?:frog:

Spam gave me a Heart Attack that changed my life for the better. LOL I was eatin some fried crispy today. Now that is real addictin. Just plain fried Spam. I also made Chop Chae with some Spam and it was just .....well ..fantastic! I would not have a Marine Tank if it were not for Spam.

Tahoe Ocean
03/20/2003, 12:33 AM
Tried it. Didn't love it, but I think sauteed with garlic and mushrooms it might be better. It was good enough to eat again.

Tahoe Ocean
03/20/2003, 12:33 AM
Tried it. Didn't love it, but I think sauteed with garlic and mushrooms it might be better. It was good enough to eat again.

bangbang
03/20/2003, 01:57 AM
Ok........try this. Get some Rice Stick Noodles from an oriental grocery and some dried mushrooms. Fry up some chopped up spam till a bit crispy. Set aside........then fry some green onions, hydrated shrooms,shredded chinese cabbage,red peppers,a bit of chopped fresh spinach,and a few shreds of carrot in a large fryin pan.(use peanut oil or corn oil). Sprinkle mixture with a bit of black and red pepper. Now boil some water in a separate pot and add Rice Stick Noodles. Remove from heat and let stand for ten minutes. Now drain noodles and place in the large fryin pan with a tablespoon of corn oil and a tablespoon of sesame oil. Stir in the spam and veggy mix. Add 1/4 cup soysauce that has been stirred with one tablespoon of sugar. I like brown sugars. Cook over medium heat for about three minutes till heated well. Eat hot or cold. :bounce1: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3:

Kengar
03/21/2003, 06:55 PM
I like to smoke it. NO, not eating Spam that has been smoked like turkey. I literally smoke the crap. Roll it in some Z and Z's, grab a lighter, and spammo blammo, talk about a mind-f buzz!

a) I've never eaten spam, let alone smoked it. Gonna try it for dinner tonight, with some fried eggs.

b) I DON'T do drugs! Just messin' around as usual.

Newreeflady
03/21/2003, 07:09 PM

ech! eeek ! phewey! blach!

angela.

Tahoe Ocean
03/21/2003, 09:34 PM
newreeflady-It was much better than creamed tuna on toast, hamb.helper, or meatloaf. Those are my nightmare meals from childhood. :thumbsup:

bangbang
03/22/2003, 01:33 PM
Try this.........Brown slices of Spam till a bit crispy. Remove from pan. Now add a can of Pineapple Chunks with some of its juice to pan and fry for a bout three minutes while stirring. Pour over Spam and serve with French Toast. This is one of my favorite Deer Camp Recipes.

THE GIMP
03/22/2003, 05:42 PM
BangBang......That sounds really ......REALLY .....TASTEY !

bangbang
03/23/2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by THE GIMP
BangBang......That sounds really ......REALLY .....TASTEY !

Oh yeh!!!!!!!!! Makin some in the mornin.:beer:

wasabi
03/23/2003, 01:18 AM
prepare a festive salad with all the trimmings. slice spam into 1/4 inch slices. take a 1 x 4 board and lay the spam on it. place the board in the sun for 4 - 6 hours. remove the spam from the board. serve board along with salad. bury spam in back yard

tyler
03/23/2003, 04:38 AM
hey...uhhh....nice post :D

BoomerD
03/23/2003, 01:38 PM
I'm with Wasabi and the other nay-sayers here. NO WAY, AIN"T EATIN NO SPAM!!
I have had to "choke" it down a couple of times in Hawaii when it was served at a friend's house, but voluntarily? Uh-Uh!
It must be something of a regional thing. Kinda like grits. Ain't going there either!:D

wasabi
03/23/2003, 02:29 PM
ohhh nooooo now your treading on dangerous ground grits are a national pastime the main staple for half of the country. don't mess with grits

Drew_P
03/23/2003, 04:24 PM
i'm more of a paste kinda guy.:(

glaudds
03/23/2003, 10:20 PM
Went for a long run this morning, was starving afterwards. My wife made some Spam musabi. MmmMmm, perfect food to refuel with.
don't mess with grits
Had grits once in college. Sorry, didn't like it. What's the best way to eat it??

Drew_P
03/24/2003, 01:41 AM
with chocolate syrup in it, grits basically suck up any flavor of what you put in with them. so they would taste like chocolate, or strawberry, anything. I think there pretty good with just a litttle bit of butter in them.

bangbang
03/24/2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Drew_P
with chocolate syrup in it, grits basically suck up any flavor of what you put in with them. so they would taste like chocolate, or strawberry, anything. I think there pretty good with just a litttle bit of butter in them.

Grits....Buscuits with Sausage Gravy,Fried Spam and scrambled eggs. Yummy!

Drew_P
03/24/2003, 06:18 AM
Grits....Buscuits with Sausage Gravy,Fried Spam and scrambled eggs. Yummy!

ok all of that, but the spam... lol Spam is almost as bad as...... scrapple!

dadevil23335
03/24/2003, 10:43 PM
Man, Bangband, is looking to be a spam chef here. I hate coming home to seeing all these recipe's the bangbang is listing, 'cuz i check my emails and go thru reef central before i go and eat dinner and I get so hungry after reading all these comments on how they prefer spam. I still opt for the traditional fried spam or spam musubi.

HAMACHI
07/17/2003, 02:52 AM
hahaha eat it all the time! spam musubi babie! yes i'm from oahu!

ginntonic74
07/17/2003, 09:20 AM
SPAM= something poseing as meat.

PYelton
07/17/2003, 09:53 PM
Not really into Spam -but I do have a recipe for corned beef hash:D

Finely chop garlic-fry in some oil,add chopped up onion fry a little longer,add chopped up tomato/water -bring to a boil,throw in corned beef,flavor with a little patis and serve over rice...mmmmm yummy:D

HAMACHI
07/18/2003, 12:46 AM
dude spam musubi is the best.

Cakepro
07/23/2003, 12:43 AM
What a funny sign of the times ~ my children are ages 9, 10, and 11 and had no idea spam was anything other than junk email. They discovered it at the grocery store two days ago and were in awe. I bought them a can and served it on Club crackers with mild Wisconsin cheddar. They thought it was the biggest treat! LOL ~ crazy! Mind you, these kids get treated to all-you-can-eat Maine lobster and snow crab legs quite frequently at our favorite seafood restaurant. They're used to eating well, and yet they thought Spam was great. :D:D:D

Anyone remember that movie Sling Blade, when Billy Bob Thornton described potted meat as "peckers and ***holes?" I didn't have the heart to tell them that was probably what they were eating.

~ Sherri

BlAcK_PeRcUlA
07/23/2003, 01:52 AM
Spam is great!

I discovered my favorite recipe when i was really lazy.

I sliced 3/4" thick pieces of spam and fried them with some of that grated white pasta cheese. Slap it 2 pieces of that inbetween some bread and you got a snack!

I just had it fried crisp with fried ricestick noodles.........yummy.

I love tofu.