PDA

View Full Version : Zoanthids

Navymedic
03/08/2003, 04:06 PM
Hi All

I'm starting to stock my 4 Gallon Nano and wanted to know if anyone had some cool zoanthids i can buy. Being it is a small tank i can only get small colonies. i'm also looking to buy 1/2 cup samples of LS especially if the tank it is coming from is well established. Just name your price. Thanks in Advance

Mike

:beer:

weefishman
03/09/2003, 08:52 PM
Hey Mike, I've got some green star polyp frags if you're interested, nice green coloring and very hearty. Also plenty of caulerpa (prolifera, mexicana, grape, etc...) :)

Navymedic
03/09/2003, 08:59 PM
COOL when is a good time to see your GSPs?

garymcgrath
03/10/2003, 12:11 PM
If you have any more GSP frags left, I'd be interrested.

weefishman
03/10/2003, 04:55 PM
I've got a few decent size frags- about 1 1/2 to 2 inches (dense with polyps). I've also got around 5 or 6 smaller frags ranging from a couple of polyps to an inch across with maybe 25 polyps. They've been growing very fast under my MH's. I live in Winter Garden (next to Ocoee) so if you want to come and pick out your frag(s) then that's fine (like I said I've also got tons of macro algea if anyone's interested) just email me at jonnyseamon@hotmail.com and I'll give you the address and work out a time. I can also bring a couple frags to the ORCA meeting this month (the 22nd I think) if that works for you.

Mr Neutron
03/10/2003, 06:29 PM
I'll take some macro algae. :) I live in West Orlando, just down the road from Ocoee.

weefishman
03/10/2003, 06:42 PM
Great, just email me and tell me what you're looking for, I have lots of prolifera, as well as some grape and mexicana.