PDA

View Full Version : SeaWorld - next meeting

tricky
03/02/2003, 11:48 AM
We would like to add two more names to the list for the backroom tour at SeaWorld before the next meeting. Ramon, pm me if you would like the names. They will most likley join at meeting, too.

BTW, we were discussing parking logistics at the last meeting. I have a 9 passenger van, will offer shuttle service from a designated free parking area if interested. If we can get a few more, it might make the whole thing a bit little easier.

hystrix
03/02/2003, 12:29 PM
I have to check with my boss about adding names to the list. It should be okay. I won't know until I go back to work on Tue. He is also checking about parking. I will post the final game plan by the 14th. Only the people on the list will be able to do the tour, but anyone is welcomed to the meeting at my place.:rollface:

TROPHYKW
03/02/2003, 04:19 PM
Hey Ramone ,if you can add me to the tour list
thanks Nick Golinello
VP of ORCA

smpolyp
03/03/2003, 12:07 AM
Just wondering bieing able to go behind the scense has catipulted/increasesed the people wanting to come. Is there a spot were new comers can sign up?

hystrix
03/03/2003, 09:57 AM
I will check if I can add people and will post the answer to your questions Tue night

hystrix
03/04/2003, 10:15 PM
If you want to join the tour and you haven't signed up send me your name. We will meet at SeaWorld Security Gate 1. This is off of Sea Harbor Dr. Human Resources is right in front of this entrance. I still don't know how parking will work out?? We will meet at 4:00 at the gate.