PDA

View Full Version : medium size condy

Dmoody
03/01/2003, 01:44 PM
hey everyonwe will a medium size condylactus eat like small feeder fish??

Dlckwood
03/02/2003, 05:58 AM
What do you mean by small feeder fish? If you are feeding your anemone them than maybe. It depends on the size. If they are in the tank than only if they get to close. Than agian anything is possible.
DAL:p

Dmoody
03/02/2003, 02:28 PM
T he small guppies is what iu was talking about and what if they were dead and hand fed?

skippy
03/02/2003, 03:12 PM
I really have no clue on feeding guppies to a condy. My condy will eat almost anything so go figure...
Are you having trouble getting him to eat? or do you just have an abundance of guppies you don't want?
Just curious.

Kip

Dmoody
03/02/2003, 05:49 PM
Well the thing is i wanna make sure its healthy so it doesnt decide to crash my tank and all and my lighting is 2X65 watt PC's one blue one white and two 20 watt marine glo NO flourescents over a 29 gallon. so techinically theres enough light but i dont have the luxury MH but to tell you the truth the condy looks great no real problems with lighgting. i feed it brinw shrimp but i guess i need more meaty food (is what some say) and also an abundance of pellets that the clarkii clown stores in there. so basically i just wanna keep him healthy.

skippy
03/03/2003, 03:36 PM
I see what your saying. I feed mine Formula One. He seems to be growing and has great color. Let me know if he eats the guppy. ;)