PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble getting clear pics??help!

absolut
02/27/2003, 09:55 PM
My camera is a Canon PowerShot S110 Digital ELPH.

I dont have the instruction manual so I dont really know how to fix my problem, but I'm trying to ID something in this pic and I cant get a clear enough pic to see it well.

Note: this is the first pic I have posted, had the camera for a while but did not know how to post at first.

absolut
02/27/2003, 09:57 PM
Put the mouse on the picture and use the magnifying button, I'm looking at the white shell right in the middle.

andycook
02/27/2003, 10:38 PM
You may be beyond (too close) for the macro capabilities of your camera. Try the same shot but have the camera 5" further from your subject.

gregr
02/27/2003, 10:45 PM
how do-
looking at your camera on dpreview i see that you have a macro setting- using that will allow you to focus as close as 11 inches when you are zoomed all the way in. i recommend you put the camera on a tripod (books, table, chair whatever) and set it 11 inches away from the little shell. then set the self timer (10 second delay) and see how the picture turns out. you might want to try the same thing with a flash too- just make sure the camera is tilted down slightly.
good luck,
greg