PDA

View Full Version : Pink tip Anenome + True Perculas

Elliot22288
02/23/2003, 09:48 PM
How long will it take for my True Perculas to befriend the Haiti Anenome(pink tip), if ever??

CarpeNoctem
02/23/2003, 10:21 PM
I just got a pink sebae (hatian??) yesterday and the true perculas seemed to take to it bit by bit... Right now I am having a problem with the anemone bedding down some where... He is just rocking in the current.. This after he secured himself in the corner yesterday...

I hope he is well...

-CN

Elliot22288
02/23/2003, 11:02 PM
yes, i just got my pink tip today and he was floating around a bit, but for an hour our so he has planted himself infront of a rock near the middle of the tank, slightly to the left. This is good because I am planning to add another piece of live rock a few inches away from him where he was earlier. :). Do you have a pic of your pink tip(once he settles). I would love to see what yours looks like.

CarpeNoctem
02/24/2003, 12:42 PM
Elliott,

He planted himself saturday but sunday he uprooted himself and he seems to want to travel. Not very well I might add. He just seems to want to go where the current takes him, which is the back left corner. However, he doesn't seem to want to plant himself. I am quite worried but he seems to inflate and deflate very nicely.

Once he is settled for a while I will snap a pic, if I can get the digital camera working correctly.

-CN

maroonclwn
02/25/2003, 09:02 PM
If you mean pink tipped as in a condylactus your clowns will probably never take to it but you never know with clowns

Bushka!
02/25/2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by maroonclwn
If you mean pink tipped as in a condylactus your clowns will probably never take to it but you never know with clowns
i have seen perculas, clarkii, and maroon host in condies. quite often too.. but ya.. you never know.

Elliot22288
02/25/2003, 10:46 PM
thanx guyz