PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Marine and Reef Books for Sale in Orlando!!!

filishy
02/16/2003, 01:48 PM
Lots of Marine and Reef Books For Sale in Orlando!

I am selling part of my Marine and Reef Library. All books are in perfect, almost new condition. Hope you might find something of interest.

Corals of the World (3 book set in case) by J.Veron. Hardcover edition. $ 100.00

Invertebrates. A Quick Reference Guide by J.Sprung. Hardcover edition. $ 20.00

Corals. A Quick Reference Guide by J.Sprung. Hardcover edition.
$ 20.00

Encyclopedia of Marine Invertebrates by J. Wells/TFH Publications. Hardcover editoon. Excellent book with diagrams and lots of info. $ 20.00

Reef Fish Behavior. Florida, Caribbean and Bahamas by N. Deloach. Hardcover edition. $ 20.00

The Captive Reef by Dana Riddle. Hardcover edition. $ 10.00

The Marine Aquarium Handbook. From Beginner to Breeder. Softcover edition. $ 10.00

Clownfishes and Sea Anemones by John Tullock. Softcover edition. $ 5.00

The Saltwater Aquarium Handbook by George Blasiola. Softcover edition. $ 5.00

Seahorses, Conservation and Care by Neil Garrick-Maidment. Hadcover. $ 5.00

A Guide to Corals for the Mini Reef Aquarium by Herbert Axelrod. Softcover. $ 5.00

Corals by John Tullock. Softcover. $ 5.00

Aquatic Systems Engineering by P.R. Escobal. Softcover. $ 8.00

Marine Life. An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invertebrates in the Sea by David and Jennifer George. Hardcover, Large Format. $ 5.00 (THis one I bought used. It is in decent but not excellent condition, thus, the price).

Please email me or send me a private message if you are interested in any or several of the items.

Thank you!!!

Mary.

scubadude
02/16/2003, 02:04 PM
Hi Mary :)
Im interested in the following

Invertebrates. A Quick Reference Guide by J.Sprung. Hardcover edition. $ 20.00

Corals. A Quick Reference Guide by J.Sprung. Hardcover edition.
$ 20.00

Corals by John Tullock. Softcover. $ 5.00

Aquatic Systems Engineering by P.R. Escobal. Softcover. $ 8.00

Corals of the World (3 book set in case) by J.Veron. Hardcover edition. $ 100.00

Marine Life. An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invertebrates in the Sea by David and Jennifer George. Hardcover, Large Format. $ 5.00 (THis one I bought used. It is in decent but not excellent condition, thus, the price).

I emailed ya so let me know

Rocky