PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 4 Ocean Rider Seahorses

TROPHYKW
01/26/2003, 11:25 AM
Hey guys I have four ocean rider seahorses for sale ,there about 7 months old and eat frozen Mysis shrimp so there no need to feed them live shrimp. There is 1 male and 1 female sunburst and 1 male and female mustange I'm asking $125.00 for all four. I also have the tank there in for sale ,it's a 20g tall with an eclipse on top and a retrofited power compact for lighting,there's a 4" sand bed and alot of live rock also.The tank setup cost me over $ 400.00 new I will sell it for $150.00 there's also a black pine stand that goes with it. If both the horses and tank setup are sold together I will take $25.00 off the total. Here's a link to Ocean Rider so you can check out the Horses:http://www.oceanrider.com/
Thanks Nick
VP of ORCA
http://o-r-c-a.com/index.html

TROPHYKW
01/27/2003, 11:10 AM
Some pic's

TROPHYKW
01/27/2003, 11:13 AM
more pic

TROPHYKW
01/29/2003, 09:14 AM
Hey guys there still for sale any takers
Nick

Fuzzy
01/30/2003, 09:26 AM
Hi Nick,

We have a set up very similar to yours with 4 OR Seahorses.
If you don't have any takers let me know. I might be able to talk my wife into another tank for the grand kids.

Fuzzy

aka the Other Nick

TROPHYKW
01/31/2003, 10:33 AM
Hey Nick ,no takers yet there still for sale
Nick

TROPHYKW
03/05/2003, 10:58 AM
Still for sale : 4 seahorses and an 20 tall eclipse with black pine stand.
Nick

WaGuy82
03/08/2003, 05:34 PM
Wow, I can't believe there are no takers. If I was in Florida, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

asch803
03/08/2003, 06:06 PM
i do hope that the horses are still available....if they are, please consider them sold! I sent you a pm...you can e-mail me at asch803@aol.com or call me at 973-428-2866

Thanks!

Andy

Will
03/09/2003, 04:47 PM
If something doesn't work out between you two, I'm interested in them too :)
-Will

TROPHYKW
03/09/2003, 08:32 PM
Hi Guys ,I'd love to sell them to you but I'd prefer not to ship them,there pretty fragile and I don't think they would make it ,when I ordered them from ocean rider 2 of them did not make it and they had to send me 2 new one's to replace the one's that died. Sorry Local buyers only.
thanks Nick
VP of ORCA
http://o-r-c-a.com/index.html

asch803
03/09/2003, 08:36 PM
would you consider sending them same day by sending them to newark airport from your local airport? i've done that a few times and the entire time they're in the bag is about 4 or 5 hours...we could also wait until a day when it's nice and warm...i really do hope you'll consider this - me and my kids at school would greatly appreciate it...let me know...thanks!

Andy

asch803
03/10/2003, 11:49 PM
Nick, I guess you didn't go for my idea about shipping via cargo/same day? I can appreciate that you really do care about your seahorses, as I would too...If you are not able to sell them locally, please do consider sending them same day shipping from your local airport (i think Orlando is the Delta hub and Delta is great for this - i'm receiving a shipment of sponges and gorgs later in the week this way)...I would even be willing to take my chances and bear full responsibility (if one does not make it - which i'm confident won't happem), it's my problem...Again, if you're still not interested, i do understand and I wish you the best in finding a good home for your beautiful horses...Thanks!

Andrew

dragonet
03/22/2003, 12:20 PM
Will u do shipping to MI for 2 of them?

asch803
03/23/2003, 01:00 PM
dragonet, good luck...he likely won't respond and if he does he won't send his horses and is only looking locally....I even asked if he'd same them same day air - by airport to airport....They'd only be out of the tank for a few hours....he told me he'd think about that and then never got back to me...his communication skills are poor and really are very similar to Ocean Riders....My suggestion to you is to try to get some horses from Marine Depot Live, which should be getting some later this week....Just my 2 cents...

Andrew

TROPHYKW
03/24/2003, 08:53 AM
Hey Andy ,my communication skills aren't poor ,I'm just very busy with work and only answer emails and posts about once a week .I'm still considering shipping then ,but would like to wait till after this Saturday when we have our monthly reef meeting . I might be able to sell them there locally.I will let you know.
Nick
VP of ORCA

Mako
03/24/2003, 09:02 AM
Yeah Nick, you are just horrible with communications. :rolleyes:

You post in a local club forum. You also post that you don't want to ship and want to sell locally. That is about as clear as mud man. :D See ya Sat.

TROPHYKW
03/24/2003, 10:19 PM
Thanks Chuck ,I'm glad someone understands how to read.
Nick

Aquaman
03/28/2003, 03:50 PM
LOL, Nick you have some of the best communications skills I know, If you can get my wife to understand something then Your the Man! :D:D:D

Now I do have another 37 gallon tank in the shed, the wife does Love Sea Horses, Hmmm Perhaps if you and I team up on her this saturday then you may have a buyer. :p

archangel1onu
03/30/2003, 11:10 AM
Hi there! We met people for the first time yesterday, thanks for the tour! And thank you everyone who intoduced yourselves! :)
Are the seahorses/tank still for sale?? I think we would be interested. You may have to help me out on how to take care of them, Its really Mikes hobby, but I'm the one who likes the horses so he said I'd have to take care of them, so I may need a lesson in their care. :) Feel free to give us a holler, we are pretty free on some weekends if thats good for you.~Michelle (&Mike):fish1:

TROPHYKW
03/31/2003, 11:25 AM
hey guys the horses are easy to take care of ,just give them some frozen mysis shrimp every day and there happy ,every once in a while give them some live ghost shrimp as a treat .the tank care is the same as any salt water tank {clean glass , water changes ,clean sand with a vac} and thats about it ,can't get any easier.
Thanks Nick
give me a call if you want to come and see them:407-265-0499