PDA

View Full Version : new reefer looking for any kind of frag in st.louis

witche42
01/04/2003, 02:13 PM
Hi there,
I have had a saltwater tank now for about 6 months and would now like to get some small frags for it, everythig seems in order, so i am now wanting to take the leap to corals ,i have 4x55w pc's and 1 400w mh on my little 55 gal tank. everything i have so far has done good. i have a couple peices of xenia, a open brain, mushrooms,green polpys, and 1 small peice of acropora. i am looking for some more things to put in it. basically anything i can get my hands on at a decent price. i have about 100 dollars to spend on frags so i am hoping i can get a couple from someone. plus i am also looking for a bigger tank, if you guys(or gals) out there have one laying around that you want to sell please email me. my email is witche42@cs.com. i would prefer you to email me since i most of the time have problems getting on rc. i would really like a peice of green slimmer or bubble coral. those are definiate wants but right now i will take anything, or if anyone might have something in the future to frag out please email me also.

thanks,
steven

jchump5415
01/04/2003, 05:21 PM
Steven--sent you a pm!