PDA

View Full Version : CO2 regulator with built in bubble counter

DogueDeBordeaux
12/14/2002, 09:29 AM
The bubble counter thats built into the regulator act like the check valve? Or do I need to buy a seperate check valve.

This one is by Milwaukee

CO2 Regulator with needle valve, solenoid valve, and bubble counter. Dual gage regulator displays output pressure and bottle pressure. Standard American CO2 bottle connection.
Weight: 2.5 Lbs. Price $89.99

golfish
12/14/2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by DogueDeBordeaux
The bubble counter thats built into the regulator act like the check valve? Or do I need to buy a seperate check valve.

This one is by Milwaukee

CO2 Regulator with needle valve, solenoid valve, and bubble counter. Dual gage regulator displays output pressure and bottle pressure. Standard American CO2 bottle connection.
Weight: 2.5 Lbs. Price $89.99

I've never seen a regulator with a built in bubble counter. It might come with a bubble counter but I doubt its built in to the regulator.

Yes, you should use a check valve.

micagreenmachine
12/14/2002, 11:55 AM
I've got one that has a BC built in too...

I'm not positive if it has a check valve, but I would sure hope so since it's all attached.

I've never seen a regulator with a built in bubble counter.

Go to champion aquatics and look at their "blueline" regulator. It's got a solenoid and bubble counter built in. I've got one and REALLY like it.

~t

myreef
12/14/2002, 12:45 PM
Both the Milwaukee and BL regulators have built in check valves. I have owned both and would never buy the Milwaukee again...it died after 2 months....I use BL exclusively now. HTH