PDA

View Full Version : Fellow NJRC Group Mates Meet!

anabolic_1
12/13/2002, 09:55 PM
Hello Group,
I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow group mate Nick and his lovely wife/ GF a few nights back at Ocean Galley 2 in Green brook, I bought an open brain that was about the size of a softball in the store but opened up to about the size of a half a soccar ball in my tank. HELLO! BTW Nick, hows that frogspawn doing? I am not sure what Nick posts under and if he told me I would not remember anyway, I am real bad with names and will tend to resort to "dude" when meeting someone a second time... I am old, the mind is the first to go!!! Anyway, Nick if you need to cut down on the snail population in your tank I have the perfect solution, I will rent you ( for a penny a day) my strawberry psuedo and my cleaner shrimp to take care of your "problem", the little bastards tag teamed one of my snails tonight and made quick work of the innerds, ie, the thing itself! I wish you all the best this holiday and I hope you all continue to post. Nick, can you tell I REALLY love my Porsche by my jacket????? 40 years old and counting! (the car not me!!!)
God bless.
Mike.

TheLude
12/23/2002, 07:59 PM
Mike,

Amazing I caught this thread. I'll send you a PM. :)

Note to board:

I have too many snails. WAY to many mexican turbo's. Someone take these mexican turbo's from me. Do you think that any LFS will take them for store credit?

Note 2 to board:
There is a Garden State Marine Aquarium Society? Why?

Nick

oscar c
12/24/2002, 02:13 AM
i will take some off your hands.

danmar26
12/25/2002, 12:23 PM
I have been looking for some for a new tank I set up, I have some frags I could offer in exchange.How big are they?

dave121
01/03/2003, 05:02 PM
could proly get store credit at the lfs i work at. thename of the place is pet paridise.

TheLude
01/04/2003, 01:13 PM
Thanks Dave,
I traded some to danmar26 for some kicking frags ;)