PDA

View Full Version : ffexpress specials

tanksalot
11/26/2002, 06:38 PM
It's now 6:27 PM. I had received an email from ffexpress that there were some new specials, and I clicked on the link. The ffexpress email was sent at 3 PM (Pacific time). 80% of the specials are already sold!!!!!! I don't see how within 27 minutes that many items can be sold (and the web site updated appropriately). Either these guys are huge and really fast on the updates, or something's "funny". Comments?

mikehohman
11/26/2002, 06:59 PM
I went buy their place last night and Ron was working late entering the specials. He said there were 80 of them.

Anyway, they have a real slick operation and they shipped 3 van loads full of boxes in one night, which Ron said was about average. They are certainly moving some fish.

Wilafur
11/26/2002, 10:05 PM
nothing funny going on over there. they, i believe, have a real time web update system. essentially when someone adds a coral to their shopping cart and checks out, the item will automatically get a "sold" symbol next to it.

KenT
11/27/2002, 09:50 AM
1. They sell alot of stuff.

2. Since the site is new they may still have to work out some bugs.

Try a phone call to them, they are also working on improving customer service.

JFish
11/27/2002, 01:59 PM
What specials are you talking about...I can't seem to find all these items stated as being sold...can you provide a link or something?