PDA

View Full Version : help please read, important... life or death

currentking
12/31/2007, 04:14 PM
I know this is short notice but does anyone know someone that has a public phicillity that can take 2 sharks today. There is a bonnet head and a black nose. The black nose is about 3-4 feet long and the bonnet is about 2 feet. If they are not taken today they may die. They are in miami. Sorry moderators but I didnt know where to post this and I am concerned

bertoni
12/31/2007, 04:39 PM
Moved to the lounge as off-topic for NTTH.

Sk8r
12/31/2007, 04:54 PM
You're in FLA. Try writing to a club in your area and seeing if you can get somebody there.
A Rubbermaid stock tank might stave things off.

mrferrit
12/31/2007, 05:10 PM
where did these sharks come from ? why do you have them ?

try fish and wildlife or the coastguard they can give you some references on what to do so if ou need the #'s i can probably find them for you

could also try reefclub forum in miami also

Scuba_Dave
01/01/2008, 12:28 AM
uh......the ocean perhaps??

better then death

bertoni
01/01/2008, 04:24 AM
Whatever you do, don't release them. They might have picked up diseases, and I'm not sure they native to your area.

skeletor121
01/01/2008, 08:10 AM
Don't go to the Coast Guard with this. We do not service animals, only enforce fishing regulations. We sometimes aid out scientist with animal issues, but the scientists would be the ones to call. Fish and Wildlife might help, but maybe a local college that has a good marine biology program could help out.