PDA

View Full Version : Reef Shop Directions

drtango
11/15/2002, 10:46 AM
Might have to go to Batavia this weekend, would like an idea where the "shop of 100 frags" is located. Can't find a previous thread with directions.

Thanks

John

ReeferMac
11/15/2002, 11:15 AM
The Reef Shoppe is the one you're thinking of... I was just there yesterday.. he does have some nice looking stuff... Coming from Buff:

Take 90 all the way to Henrietta/390 exit. Take 390 North all the way.. several miles. You'll see the 490 branch off, and I believe after the split 390 turns into 590 (kinda like the 190/290 does). Just keep heading North on the Freeway :D
You'll start seeing signs for Rt 104 exits... you want to go just passed them. The next exit past all the 104 nonsense, is Ridge Road East, about 1/10th of a mile passed the last Rt. 104 interchange. Exit onto Ridge Road, turn Left at the bottom of the exit.
You will pass a school, a Wegmans, and then come to an intersection w/ a light (Culver Road). Go Past the light (there's an Icecream shop on the right - Abbott's, alot like Anderson's, only no beef on weck's). About 100 yards passed the light, on your left hand side, you will see a couple plaza's.. "The Reef Shoppe" sign is on your left (Orange I think? or Tan colored?), you have to turn into the plaza and pull around the back of the building, it's kinda hard to describe... It's on the South side of Ridge Road, just West of the Culver Road Intersection. Sorry, don't have an addy or phone number for you.

- Mac

drtango
11/15/2002, 11:50 AM
Perfect, thanks Mac

dmorel
11/15/2002, 12:04 PM
see http://www.thereefshoppe.com for hours/addy/phone number.
Full site in a couple of weeks.
And the sign is orange :)
-dm

m.adam
12/16/2002, 05:09 PM
Sounds like you might have a hand in the "complete" website creation. Are you opposed to tossing your talents this way or refer us to someone who can. Thanks.