PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest Stories Ever Thread

bluerug
12/26/2007, 06:26 PM
So what are the funniest things that has ever happened to you since you have been alive, if its a few things name the and lets all just have a laugh.

I have had many funny moments but the one that sticks out right now is getting stuck in a water slide. You do not want to know how they got me out either.:lol: :lol: There are many more stories like that. So let the fun begin.

pnosko
12/26/2007, 07:39 PM
Don't know about me, but the funniest thing that ever happened to Doc Joey is in a thread named what my son has done. I read it again yesterday for a re-laugh.

crp
12/26/2007, 07:54 PM
post the link for us non-searchers :D

pnosko
12/26/2007, 08:04 PM
OK, I'll quote it here with a link. But beware going back to that thread; it contains a post (and avatar picture) of she we don't speak of.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=4236301#post4236301 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joeychitwood
I was changing my infant daughter who was ill with diarrhea and vomiting. Just as I lifted up on her legs to wipe her off, she let loose a liquid missile which hit the wall 5 feet away. My Siamese cat, which always sat on the changing table observing, gripped the table's pad and threw up all over my daughter, who then proceeded to throw up on me. I got the dry heaves, and my wife almost died laughing when she walked into the room to see what the commotion was.

Hands-down the funniest post ever made on RC.

Jeffrey Porter
12/26/2007, 08:55 PM
a woman would get the last laugh huh.........!

bluerug
12/26/2007, 09:38 PM
Now that post was sick and funny at the same time. But lets hear real life situations that were funny.

dkh0331
12/27/2007, 07:27 AM
The gonad eating butt fish thread.

bluerug
12/27/2007, 08:42 AM
No, the funniest things that have happened in our lives outside of RC.

BigSkyBart
12/27/2007, 09:00 AM
well, let's see...

there was that time in nawlins.... nope, pesky UA

how's aboot that weekend in singapore... nope, pesky UA

lemme try the one in mrs hendersons 10th grade english lit class... nope, pesky UA

you're outta luck, those are my 3 cleanest funny stories

crp
12/27/2007, 09:08 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11463473#post11463473 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BigSkyBart

lemme try the one in mrs hendersons 10th grade english lit class... nope, pesky UA

Bart, that was you???? :eek1:

BigSkyBart
12/27/2007, 09:16 AM
carrie, OMG that was you??!!

I'm so sorry you & your family had to move away that night, I was sure that the witness protection program would have given you a new name!

how that heck are you doing?

JamesJR
12/27/2007, 12:00 PM
I've got a good one.

I went on a date a few years back when I was a senior in college. That year I was living with a few very nice Indian fellows and we ate Indian food all the time. So I take this girl out and we go out to eat. She was very nice and the date was going very well. Halfway through my conversation I realize I have got to fart really badly and I am really trying to hold it in. So she says something that makes me laugh and I lose control. Only, I didn't fart I ended up sharting. It just got worse from there.

sk8rreefgeek
12/27/2007, 02:19 PM
not the funniest thing ever, but...

My older brother came up for christmas this year. When I think of him I think of drinking beer. I got him a nice Budweiser tin, with festive bottles of beer and coasters in it.

He opened it and said "you know I quit drinking a month ago right?"

crp
12/27/2007, 02:50 PM
:lol:

64Ivy
12/27/2007, 03:17 PM
Half sleepwalking and thinking I was at home, I stepped out into the hallway of a hotel clad in only my underwear (bottoms) once. Things sorta went downhill from there: One of the housekeepers who just happened to have passed by, began to yell which woke me up completely, thereby causing ME to yell back, thinking of course that some heavyset woman had somehow broken into my house with a snack tray and coffee. My screams were then cut short by the sound of my hotel door closing behind me. Realizing NOW what had finally happened, I asked the woman if she had the master key to let me back in. Naturally, she did not. There WAS a courtesy phone about a jillion miles down the hall however through which I could call the front desk. Another thing she did not have was any sort of towel, though she was nice enough to offer to get one from the laundry room which was located a jillion miles in the other direction so I risked having to race down the hall just as I was (luckily, no one else stepped out of their room to see this). The desk manager picked up immediately, and no doubt biting his tongue in 'sympathy' upon hearing my story, promised to send someone up right away.

Now, if I would just give him my room number...

Long story a little shorter; two sprints back and forth to the room (which I was no longer sure about since they all look alike, especially when the housekeeper who was standing there has now moved) and back to the phone, and an 'eternal 3 minute wait, finally brought up someone with a key and a towel to let me back in.

To this day, whenever I travel alone, I take the room key with me, even if I'm NOT leaving the room. I mean, you never know, right?

crp
12/27/2007, 03:23 PM
Did you all hear about the time I grabbed my father in law's package? :eek1:

pnosko
12/27/2007, 03:25 PM
64ivy, at home, you walk around outside in your underwear?

64Ivy
12/27/2007, 04:29 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11465684#post11465684 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pnosko
64ivy, at home, you walk around outside in your underwear?

Given the layout of the hotel room versus my own bedroom at the time, I believe I thought I was walking through my bathroom door... I guess the interruption was a good thing in that respect too.

Satori
12/27/2007, 04:35 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11465673#post11465673 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crp
Did you all hear about the time I grabbed my father in law's package? :eek1:

I may have missed that one! :lol:

crp
12/27/2007, 04:55 PM
My hubby and I were only married for a few years. We were at a cook out at his parents house. Bunch of little kids running around. One of them got gum on a bench. I told hubby to go into the house and get some ice to put on it so we could scrap off the gum before anyone sat in it. I turned to talk to someone and when I turned back, my hubby was bent over the bench scrapping off the gum. I reached down, rubbed his butt and grabbed him and said "hi honey, how are you". I was bending over to kiss him when my father in law turned his head and said "fine, honey, how are you". I just about died. Both my hubby and father in law had on tan pants. Of course, all 50 people at the party burst out laughing as my hubby came out the door.

That story has been repeated at EVERY family get together since. Needless to say, I'm his favorite daughter in law :D

pnosko
12/27/2007, 05:26 PM
I bet he thought that was delightful.

Jeffrey Porter
12/27/2007, 06:21 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11464369#post11464369 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JamesJR
I've got a good one.

I went on a date a few years back when I was a senior in college. That year I was living with a few very nice Indian fellows and we ate Indian food all the time. So I take this girl out and we go out to eat. She was very nice and the date was going very well. Halfway through my conversation I realize I have got to fart really badly and I am really trying to hold it in. So she says something that makes me laugh and I lose control. Only, I didn't fart I ended up sharting. It just got worse from there.

was there a second date???

mcbaes72
12/27/2007, 06:57 PM
This was pretty embarrassing.

Blind date w/ a Vietnamese girl, went to her apt. and introduced myself. She introduced herself and her best friend was next to her. Here's how the introductions went...

Me: "Hi there, I'm Michael. Nice to meet you."

Her: "Hi there, I'm Vahn (Van)."

Me: "Vahn, that's a unique and pretty name. Sounds waaay better than if you were named Truck. Haha."

Her: "Um, my friend here is named Truc (Truck)."

*embarrassing silence*

Me: "OMG, I'm sooo sorry. I meant no disrespect."

Friend just smiles and walks away.

I felt like an idiot! I mean c'mon, what are the chances of THAT happening?! Well, Vahn and I still went on our date, but there was no 2nd date. No surprise.

JamesJR
12/28/2007, 11:40 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11466749#post11466749 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeffrey Porter
was there a second date???

I was so emberrassed that I never called her again.

Jeffrey Porter
12/28/2007, 12:00 PM
well it wasn't all bad. it was a night never to forget.

crp
12/28/2007, 12:01 PM
:wave:

JamesJR
12/28/2007, 01:12 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11471356#post11471356 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeffrey Porter
well it wasn't all bad. it was a night never to forget.

yeah. At least I am pretty sure that I will probably never have one worse than that.