PDA

View Full Version : Any verizon wireless help in The Lounge???

TheBimbo
12/25/2007, 11:12 PM
Got a couple of question's... hubby got us all new Env phones- but the silly hubby :eek2: only got the kids the texting- so I'm heading up tomorrow to add mine in there- Since it's going to be a third phone added to the plan it will be for his also which makes it for the four of us... Will it be unlimited text and pics to ALL cell phone carriers then???

And to add music and such will we need the little memory cards as well???

Christy...:rollface:

Andrew
12/25/2007, 11:27 PM
The unlimited texting and picture is only for verizon to verizon users. Sometimes when i text people with other carries, ill get a text from verizon warning me I'm not texting a verizon phone and will get charge for it.

TheBimbo
12/25/2007, 11:33 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11456599#post11456599 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Andrew
The unlimited texting and picture is only for verizon to verizon users. Sometimes when i text people with other carries, ill get a text from verizon warning me I'm not texting a verizon phone and will get charge for it.

are there any other phones on your plan with the texting??? Hubby didn't ask and I thought when we had checked on it a month ago they said if you paid the $30 a month for the 3 phones then it's unlimited to anyone... just wondering b/c the kids have friends with other carriers...

Christy...

Andrew
12/25/2007, 11:42 PM
There 4 phones on the plan total. 1 has no texting/picture plan. 1 has 250 text a month, and the other 2 have unlimited.

redawg
12/25/2007, 11:54 PM
We have unlimited texting to anyone, any plan. We pay a flat fee each month, and I can't remember how much it is. We have three phones on our plan. I have the EnV too, and I don't use a memory card. I also don't have that much music on it. My husband paid $20 or so for a card, but I don't think he uses it at all.
I really love Verizon. Just my two cents though...

TheBimbo
12/25/2007, 11:58 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11456715#post11456715 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by redawg
We have unlimited texting to anyone, any plan. We pay a flat fee each month, and I can't remember how much it is. We have three phones on our plan. I have the EnV too, and I don't use a memory card. I also don't have that much music on it. My husband paid $20 or so for a card, but I don't think he uses it at all.
I really love Verizon. Just my two cents though...

yeah we've had Verizon for years now with no complaints other than unused minutes :rolleyes: ... I was just curious about the memory cards... I figure if there's any kind of adapters/plugs/cd's for the computer for the EnV it would be worth it since we've got 3 of them :lol: hubby said he wasn't sure of which color so he got 1 of each...:lol:

Christy:rollface:

redawg
12/26/2007, 01:39 AM
I saw in a different thread that you got the orange one, that's what I have. I don't know about any adaptors.

UH_OH_5_OH
12/26/2007, 03:31 AM
The Unlimited texting for Verizon to Verizon is $10 a month with 500 texts to outside plans ! Any texts over 500 is .10 cents ea.

hth

demonsp
12/26/2007, 03:39 AM
I have 3 lines and cant keep it below 200.00 bucks a month. You need to pay and additional fee for each phone for texting and one for pics sending.

Satori
12/26/2007, 07:37 AM
We just switched to Verizon a week or so ago. Looking at the a-la-carte plans was confusing, so we went with the Vcast Vpack premium package with 1400 shared minutes and unlmited texting and unlimited data for $160/month for 2 phones. As far as I can tell, this plan isn't limited to just Verizon to Verizon.

TheBimbo
12/26/2007, 08:40 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11457388#post11457388 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Satori
We just switched to Verizon a week or so ago. Looking at the a-la-carte plans was confusing, so we went with the Vcast Vpack premium package with 1400 shared minutes and unlmited texting and unlimited data for $160/month for 2 phones. As far as I can tell, this plan isn't limited to just Verizon to Verizon.

hmmm- I have a feeling that this is now what we are going to have also. I just did the on line look see and it is showing that we have the 1400 minutes ...

Christy...

drauka99
12/26/2007, 09:10 AM
I have Alltel and 1400 wouldn't be enough for me - I have no home phone so 100% of calls go through my cell pluss I have a side buisness that I end up on the phone alot with - I had over 1400 minutes last month and November is a semi-slow month.

TheBimbo
12/26/2007, 09:44 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11457069#post11457069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by redawg
I saw in a different thread that you got the orange one, that's what I have. I don't know about any adaptors.

Yeah hubby got me the Orange- Lyssa got the Green- and Josh got the Silver one...

he said he was happy they only had 3 colors to choose from...

Christy...:lol: