PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

rick s
12/24/2007, 02:39 PM
To an absolutely wonderful group of people, who share their time, talents, experiences, and toys; to help make this such an enjoyable hobby for all of us.
For, we certainly "Do it better together."

We hope everyone enjoys this special time with your family, friends, and loved ones.

As we remember the reason for the celebration:
May God bless you all.

Merry Christmas!

Rick & Randie

JMBoehling
12/24/2007, 03:02 PM
Rick and Randie and all my RRC Friends,

Right back at everyone. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Not sure about everyone elses homes, but mine is shaking from the excitement of my 7, 4 and 2 year olds.

I think Santa just might make it here after all :)

Peace,

Jim

LB
12/24/2007, 04:48 PM
Right Back at you Rick and Randie.Hope you have a wonderful relaxing holiday! This holiday has been a bit more exciting since my daughter is old enough to be enthralled with santa stories and tales of reindeer flying.We just finished making cookies to leave out for santa and evidently the reindeer like chocolate chip!!!I've never been a huge holiday person but my daughter has changed that for sure.Seeing the holiday through child's eye's is a great christmas gift!

Jim, Any Christmas Tree mods to report(Shroudless Lights,Led Tree,Ornaments in a fuge,ect.)

JMBoehling
12/24/2007, 04:58 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11450803#post11450803 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LB
Right Back at you Rick and Randie.Hope you have a wonderful relaxing holiday! This holiday has been a bit more exciting since my daughter is old enough to be enthralled with santa stories and tales of reindeer flying.We just finished making cookies to leave out for santa and evidently the reindeer like chocolate chip!!!I've never been a huge holiday person but my daughter has changed that for sure.Seeing the holiday through child's eye's is a great christmas gift!

Jim, Any Christmas Tree mods to report(Shroudless Lights,Led Tree,Ornaments in a fuge,ect.)

Your giving me a couple good ideas :D

Maybe in 2008

phurst
12/25/2007, 12:07 AM
Couldn't have said it any better. Happy holidays!!!!

Hopeful Reefer
12/25/2007, 09:46 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone...we couldn't ask for a better group of folks than the group we have here...

mr294
12/25/2007, 10:13 AM
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Charlie Davidson
12/25/2007, 01:19 PM
:) Ditto!

cnelson
12/25/2007, 01:38 PM
Happy Holiday Everyone!

J. Montgomery
12/25/2007, 03:39 PM
Merry Christmas

cybrsufr
12/25/2007, 08:29 PM
Merry Christmas to all of the RRC members and everyone else here in the forums. Have a safe and responsible holiday.

<b><font size="3"><font color="sienna">WreckDiver</font> </b>
<i><font size="1"><font color="teal">aka: CyBrSuFr</font> </font> </i> <br>
<i><font size="1"><font color="red">Click the little red house for the latest tank picts</font> </font> </i> <br>
<br>

matthewmc
12/27/2007, 07:09 AM
Happy Holidays ALL!