PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from FFE... wanna do an ordering pool?

hoopscity
11/12/2002, 03:20 PM
I need to order some snails and clean up critters from FFE, i was wondering if anyone wants to jump in on the order. I figure, snails and such are small, there's gotta be plenty of room to add some more stuff for the same amount for overnight shipping.

Anyone?

cal3v
11/13/2002, 03:37 AM
I might be interested in ading on a fish or two if you think that would work. Let me go check right quick what I may want and I'll get back to you asap.

hoopscity
11/13/2002, 11:30 AM
hey calvin,

cool... lmk when you decide. Since your like an hour away from me whats the best day for delivery?

Anyone else?

btw - i'm in sunnyvale for those of you who may wish to jump in on the order. I'm hoping maybe to have the stuff shipped to arrive friday. or maybe saturday.

Mike

NanoReefer53
11/14/2002, 03:55 AM
possibly me too, i'll let u know what i want.

opihi
11/15/2002, 08:22 PM
hey mike,
i might wanna jump on that too. i'll get back to you by next week, but please PM me if you order early.

btw, how's that new 100 lookin?

hoopscity
11/16/2002, 01:20 AM
okay guys. please let me know by Sunday night if you want in. I'm going to place the order on monday, and have it delivered either tuesday or wednesday.

opihi-

My 100 is coming along. Its been cycling for about 2 weeks now, and I have about 50lbs of LR in there. I still have to finish some of the stuff like the doors for the stand. I also picked up a 400W pfo MH ballast off of ebay, so i guess i need to build a canopy for the tank now :-)

I'm hoping that I can start transfering stuff over around the thanksgiving weekend.
I'll post some pictures up once things are running on the new tank!

cal3v
11/16/2002, 02:47 AM
Hey Mike you looking for any frags right now, or will you be needing some anytime soon? I've got a whole bunch that I need to get rid of to free up some space in my tank. lmk.

hoopscity
11/16/2002, 11:11 AM
hi calvin,

whaddya got? I'm gonna have more room soon as soon as my new 100 cycles

cal3v
11/16/2002, 07:42 PM
hey Mike check out my thread in the livestock selling forum and lmk what you like. Thanks:) .

brvheart
11/18/2002, 03:05 AM
Hey Mike, Brandon here.. the guy that got some Xenia from you a while back.

Hey if you get this and it's possible, could you add a Red Firefish to your order?? If you have the room, I'd also like a Blue Hippo Tang.

You mentioned you were putting in the order on Monday. If you are able to add those items, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Brandon

opihi
11/18/2002, 12:08 PM
damndamndamn!

FFE has this nice looking anchor coral i wanted:
http://www.ffexpress.com/prod_pic.asp?imgname=images/inverts/hard/20305.jpg

i emailed them on friday to see if the pic was accurate and they haven't even bothered to respond. i guess i'm out...

hoops: i'd like to come by and see the finished product :)

jeff

hoopscity
11/18/2002, 12:49 PM
hi guys,

I haven't placed the order yet, since i didn't hear from anyone. I'm going to leave the order open, and in fact I think I'm going to do the order tomorrow, I don't think i can work from home on tuesday. so wednesday will be much better.

So y'all have until tomorrow morning to get me what you want.

Brandon,

at this point, I have you in for a red firefish and blue hippot tang.