PDA

View Full Version : I'm staying....

cnelson
12/01/2007, 03:02 PM
I didn't know if everone saw this because I posted it at the end of my for sale thread.....

Ok guys, I've decided not to do it. I'm keeping the tank. I love it and y'all too much. So I'm staying and you can't get rid of me! No matter how hard you try, I'm here to stay!!! LOL! I'll be at the meet with everyone else with bells on!

aqua11878
12/01/2007, 09:15 PM
wohooo!!

cybrsufr
12/02/2007, 04:26 AM
Glad to hear it. You know its an addiction. I found out lsat year when I started up that this hobby is like the borg collective on Star Trek and resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. :hmm4:

<b><font size="3"><font color="sienna">WreckDiver</font> </b>
<i><font size="1"><font color="teal">aka: CyBrSuFr</font> </font> </i> <br>
<i><font size="1"><font color="red">Click the little red house for the latest tank picts</font> </font> </i> <br>
<br>

commabc
12/02/2007, 09:45 AM
its very addictive! probably every other week i think about breaking everything down and selling it. when things are tight or something isn't working right. but the bottom line is you'll never get what you have put into it, so financially IMO, its smarter to keep it going for yourself and others to enjoy b/c HOPEFULLY the biggest expenses are out of the way at this point or atleast for now, just keep it going and keep it clean! i'm glad you have decided to stay!.......so......how about those eagle's eyes?! :) j/k LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND OTHERS AT THE MEET!

maybe i should wear a name tag "HELLO MY NAME IS ERIK, AKA..COMMABC" :)

Charlie Davidson
12/03/2007, 01:42 PM
:thumbsup: :D