PDA

View Full Version : purple people eaters

macawmagic
11/27/2007, 06:13 PM
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1259293

shipping will probably be a lot less seeing that its 3 hours away.

macawmagic
11/29/2007, 09:26 PM
well turns out my 21st bday present was my car breaking down, so my party is going to have to be some people at my house...The clutch just went out on my car and they tell me I need new tires. aka...I owe the dealer like $3,000. I'm already working 2 jobs and am a fulltime student so theres no more time to make any more money. This will have to suffice.
I've got a total of 79 polyps to sell. My deal to everyone so that I can make money will be...

$30 a polyp + shipping. I was really hoping to make some more money and buy myself a calcium reactor, but without a functioning car I can't get to work or school. This is the lowest I will go, so no I will not be cutting the price any money for buying more polyps. If we already talked and have a deal, then i will stand by it.

I'll be available to ship next week. probably tuesday. everyones been pming me with lowball offers so I figure I'll just meet halfway. This is the lowest as I will go as I need the money and this is a great deal for these polyps.

They ARE the real deal. I can't trace them back, but will gaurantee that they are PPE's.

macawmagic
11/30/2007, 08:28 PM
List of people who have contacted me.

wfm8p 3 polyp
teeka 2 polyp
anative 2 polyp
coolwheels interested
lytehouse 25 polyp
zaozao 3 polyp
hbtank 2-3 polyp
carman5579 intersted
monkeyfish 2 polyp
eharper2 2 polyp
kingnai 2 polyp

Prices will be $30 per polyp + shipping. I will ship any way you want. shipping should take place next week!!! The safest way I feel to ship would be through this store that's going to help me out. They're charging me $45 a package, so thats the deal. If you would like them shipped another way, please send me a pm with how you would like it shipped and try and teach me how to ship with your method. If it costs less for me to ship "your" way then I will not charge the 45 to ship, but again I feel much safer with their help. I will only gaurantee the polyps through shipping with them. I will do whatever I can to make sure "your" shipping methods are carried out to their fullest.

also, please re-pm me everything. my mailbox accidently got deleted. but I wrote down all this info beforehand.
I need # of polyps, shipping info, and how you want shipped. also if there's any other info you think I might need, include it.

thanks,
Keith

macawmagic
11/30/2007, 11:28 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/macawmagic/ppe.jpg
50/50 pc. No touchup on computer.

anative
12/01/2007, 08:16 AM
How much will the shipping be to Orlando?

Jon

macawmagic
12/01/2007, 09:11 AM
If I can do the flat rate shipping box I believe it'll be about $10. Will keep you informed as soon as I figure it out.

AndyH5512
12/01/2007, 04:18 PM
If you can ship for $10 to 32713, I may be interested in some. Please let me know.