PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip

Pterodactyl
11/16/2007, 02:44 PM
One of our distant ORCA Members has invited anyone wishing to take a road trip to his house for lunch on Saturday afternoon.
Ron & Angie have wanted to host a meeting at their house for some time, but due to the distance and evening meetings, they didn't think they would get a good turn out.
So when Ron heard that we (Reef Riders) were looking at taking a drive into Ocala for lunch, he invited us and anyone else wishing to take the drive to his house to see his tank and have lunch at his house.
He only asked to get some kind of a head count so he can have enough food for everyone. Please post on this site if you are thinking about taking a road trip with us.
The cycles will be heading out about 9am (some from the Deland area and some from the Clermont area) if there is anyone wishing to go, let us know. The meeting point for the group will be Hwy 19 & Hwy 42 at 10am, heading onto Ron's from there. After Ron's we are heading to Ocala Harley for their Holiday Party.

OH! Almost forgot, Cherie, the President of MASNA will be at Ron's also. She just moved here from California and is looking forward to meeting more of the Orlando Reef people.

It would be great to get a nice turnout for Ron, and it is during the day so no-one has to drive through the forest in the dark or late at night. It will be a great day for a ride, whether in a car or on a bike.
Ron & Angie come to every meeting and drive the distance, I think just once, we could make the trip to see him. :)
I hope that some of you will join us tomorrow.
PM me, Nautilus or Wingnut if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Mel

RayRay
11/16/2007, 08:17 PM
My brother and I are going. Then after lunch we will leave ya'll and pass on Ocala harley's.

lifesworksataol
11/17/2007, 04:29 AM
you got room on the back of your bike for me ;-) joking - hope you guys have fun and try to keep warm!