PDA

View Full Version : TBRC Aquarium Project Invitation

WarDaddy
11/06/2007, 09:16 AM
My thanks go out to ORCA and Matt for bringing us this opportunity to work on the 450 gallon display tank at the Clearwater Aquarium. It is real exciting to be able to work with an aquarium that is so focused on helping sick and injured marine animals. Putting this tank in their aquarium is walking way beyond their normal comfort zone and I hope that we will be able to help fill that void.

We would like to extend the invitation to the members of ORCA that are interested in the project.

Announcement on the Tampa Forum (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1242024) That page has links to our website.

Please sign up for an account and let us know if you are interested. If you are, you will be granted access to message boards that we will discuss the project in deeper detail.

Thanks again for the lead and support!

nauti1us
11/08/2007, 07:22 AM
Thanks Bryan. I'm going to pass this link on to those ORCA folks who first brought this great opportunity up to me a few weeks back.

You should be hearing from some people shortly.

Best regards,

Matt

RayRay
11/11/2007, 02:28 PM
I posted an offer to help on the Tampa site.

Me No Nemo
11/12/2007, 12:09 PM
I'm game as well! I'll keep track over at the Tampa site.

lifesworksataol
11/14/2007, 07:37 AM
i think we should try and keep this on the front page for awhile with some bumps :-D

wizsmaster
11/14/2007, 11:31 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11179632#post11179632 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lifesworksataol
i think we should try and keep this on the front page for awhile with some bumps :-D

a BUMP like this?