PDA

View Full Version : Tanks, Tanks, and more Tanks

beef3333
11/05/2007, 02:13 PM
Hello all,

I am not totally new to the hobby, but am new to RC, as I had a 29 gallon setup a year or so ago. But after a disaster when a friend was watching it I lost everything and decided to wait till later. Well later is coming and I want to start getting my tank back. But last time I had a 29 gallon and I did good with that but I want something in the 75-100 gallon range with a sump, fuge (either together or split depending on space. My question is this, my LFS isn't that great for saltwater and no longer carries any good tanks for reefs and I was wondering where some good places online that could ship to northern Idaho would be, or if there are people around here that know of good places locally close to or around the North Idaho. I am just starting and am going to have to do this in stages because of money but I want to get started looking and slowly start getting everything I will need. Thanks for any advice and help. I will also need a stand and canopy or a tank that I can build one to or buy separately.

Thanks again,

Beef3333

Carlos
11/05/2007, 03:11 PM
Check the Idaho club forum.

Carlos

Macimage
11/05/2007, 11:37 PM
As noted, check out your local club forum. I would look for a great used setup in the classified ads in your local paper and here on RC in the used equipment section. If you have to purchase a tank and stand locally due to shipping costs, I'd still purchase the rest of the equipment used on RC, as you'll save quite a bit.

Joyce

zack85
11/06/2007, 01:01 AM
check craigslist - there are always awesome deals on aquariums on cl!