PDA

View Full Version : FFE FlyingFish Express

ReefGeekster
10/29/2002, 11:15 PM
Ordered last Friday a Fox Face Magnificent and a Aussie Tusk, for Saturday delivery. Had the packaged held at the Fedex station so saved the $'s for Sat. delivery and also less banging around the fish has to go through.
Professionally packaged, and both fish arrived alive. Though the Foxface Magnificent wasn't a Foxface Magnificent it was a yellow one spot Foxface, so I called Monday and they apologized for the mix up and sent me a beautiful Foxface Magnificent at no charge freight free and let me keep the yellow one spot foxface to boot, though the expensive of sending the one spot back would out weigh the actual cost of the fish but it is the gesture that counts.
Not everyplace or everyone is perfect and it's how the issue(s) are handled that counts, and they will be getting my repeated business. :thumbsup:

ptffx
10/29/2002, 11:22 PM
ReefGeekster,

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience. Once again sorry for the mix up, sure glad you like the correct one!

Thank you very much for your business and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Hope you'll find a good home for the wrong Fox Face if you shouldn't decide to keep it yourself.

All the best wishes,