PDA

View Full Version : how much coral at one time?

dzeadow
11/03/2007, 12:05 PM
Just like the thread title asks, how much coral can you add at once? The reason I'm asking this is because I have a $90 credit at saltwaterfish.com, and their minimum order is $80, so in essence I have to spend $170 in livestock at once to get to use the credit. I was going to get some hammers, torches, frogspawn since I like those corals along with some more clean up crew, I just don't want to over do it and have issues. So again, how much can I add at once?

Drock169
11/03/2007, 12:08 PM
I've never had a problem added lots of coral at once, I only take precautions when adding inverts and fish

phenom5
11/03/2007, 12:26 PM
corals don't add very much at all in terms of bio load, you should be fine.

just a quick note on your sig...boo scumdevils! Bear Down Wildcats, Bear Down. ;)

dzeadow
11/03/2007, 12:33 PM
I have a friend that's still down the AZ that says the same thing.. you can chear when it comes to basketball season, how's that?

phenom5
11/03/2007, 12:44 PM
I have a friend that's still down the AZ that says the same thing.. you can chear when it comes to basketball season, how's tha

no kidding...i'm so...so...angry (we'll just say angry, because i don't want to get in trouble with the RC mods) at the state of UA football. i'm so anrgy about the whole Stoops situation. but what can i say, as much as i love to talk a little smack to ASU fans, there's not much i can say when you look at where you guys are at this season compared to where we're at.

good luck today, big game up at Autzen Stadium.

Ritten
11/03/2007, 12:50 PM
I haven't checked their site since last week, but I think it would be hard to spend 170 because they haven't had much in stock lately as far as corals go.

dzeadow
11/03/2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, they're a little lacking in everything.. but a hammer is $50 and 1 stalk of torch is $20, plus some snails, a ricordia or two, I think I can get up there.. maybe .. we'll see, I might wait a little to see what they get in stock in a week... plus I may set up a nano tank then I could get a couple more fish, that'd put me over it!

dzeadow
11/03/2007, 01:03 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11109380#post11109380 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by phenom5
no kidding...i'm so...so...angry (we'll just say angry, because i don't want to get in trouble with the RC mods) at the state of UA football. i'm so anrgy about the whole Stoops situation. but what can i say, as much as i love to talk a little smack to ASU fans, there's not much i can say when you look at where you guys are at this season compared to where we're at.

good luck today, big game up at Autzen Stadium.

Thanks! I thought Stoops would have been a good add to boost your guys' program.. still haven't seen any dividends from it though. Erickson has switched our team around in one year, so it is possible!