PDA

View Full Version : newbie Philippines

mujacko2002
11/02/2007, 06:43 PM
I would just like to know if anyone here has show/main tank that showcases saltwater plants and macroalgae instead of the usual corals? If so, what are the basic equipments/materials to be able to attain such tanks? I am planning to setup a 50 or 75 gallon fowlr with macroalgae in the near future so as of now i am on the stage of collecting information regarding these setup of mine. i've read over the internet articles about mangroves and indeed its really beautiful.

Thank you so much in advance for any response.

Godbless

Uly :rollface:

Vinnie71975
11/02/2007, 06:50 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11105499#post11105499 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mujacko2002
I would just like to know if anyone here has show/main tank that showcases saltwater plants and macroalgae instead of the usual corals? If so, what are the basic equipments/materials to be able to attain such tanks? I am planning to setup a 50 or 75 gallon fowlr with macroalgae in the near future so as of now i am on the stage of collecting information regarding these setup of mine. i've read over the internet articles about mangroves and indeed its really beautiful.

Thank you so much in advance for any response.

Godbless

Uly :rollface: \

it can be done i wouldn't recommend cheato i did it and it was Messy, i still have lil pieces ofCheato all over my tank!

mbbuna
11/02/2007, 08:10 PM
check out this forum http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=176

kau_cinta_ku
11/02/2007, 08:32 PM
mabuhay :D

mujacko2002
11/02/2007, 10:03 PM
thank you so much for the responses and links. And i guess, i bumped into a fellow kababayan here? "kau_cinta_ku" Mabuhay too!!!

dear mods:
i apologized if i put my thread here its because i feel there are more cruisers here compared to the other thread. But if you feel its really inappropriate please feel free to put it there.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Godbless