PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to John White and all involved

Pikelet
10/26/2002, 11:26 PM
Great meet, John. The tanks looked wonderful and it was a good opportunity to check out the Radiums running off a tar ballast. Clams were superb too.

Unfortunately I missed most of the auction as I had to get home to look after my daughter but I'm sure there were some bargains to be had.

Thanks once again and see you at the next meet.

RicksReefs
10/27/2002, 01:32 AM
yup,another great meeting.many bargains
@ the auction.cool frags cheap, tri-color acro $5:eek1:
like new,4'dual flour.lite w/bulbs$11:D
(soon to be VHO,thanks JW).
skimmers,fans,clams,etc. et al.
thx rich,doug,paul,& chad for cool trades.
thx john for havin' us.
seeya next time.

Mr Neutron
10/27/2002, 05:15 PM
I concur, it was a good meeting. :)

p.s. Thanks for the presentation on MAC, Jon. I think it's a good program.

filishy
10/27/2002, 05:41 PM
I too, wanted to tahnk all involved. As you know, it was my first meeting and I had a great time. It was fun to actually meet someof you with whom I had been talking through RC for a long time, thanks to all.

I just wished I had mytank set up already... man! The bargains...!

Oh well...

:rolleyes:

Agu
10/27/2002, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the hospitality, it was great putting faces with the names. I heard about ORCA hosting MACNA, and you can do it. There's a lot of positive energy in the club.

And thanks to Mike, Chuck, and Rocky for letting me tag along. It was a "short" drive when you're talking reefing all the way.

Agu

scubadude
10/27/2002, 07:00 PM
Thanx for hosting bud! Your tanks are looking great and thanx for the MUD too :-) I also want to thank Doug for letting us go over and check out his setup.....SWEEEET!

Aquaman
10/27/2002, 08:13 PM
Thank you all for the kind words, Glad you enjoyed yourself, Sorry my airconditioner couldn't handle the load! I'll work on that for next year.