PDA

View Full Version : Nominees please read

Coralfreak
10/23/2007, 09:27 PM
Here is the list of nominees as taken from the current polls, if any of this is wrong, please let me know.

President:

Jason (glaspie69)
Craig (xroads)
Billy (billygreenlee)

Vice President:

Craig (xroads)
Sone (slovan)

Secretary:

Jeremy (waverz)
Ryan Holl (ryansholl)
Billy (billygreenlee)

Treasurer:

Ryan Holl (Ryansholl)
Billy (billygreenlee)

I removed Travis(Atticus) from Treasurer as he indicated he did not wish to run at this time. Their was also mention of Jeremy(waverz) being nominated for VP, I have not had time to verify that.

My question is to those nominated to more than one position, do you wish to be in all spots nominated for? It makes no difference other than how the election would need to be set up. Just let me know what you want to do.

Allen

glaspie69
10/23/2007, 09:40 PM
Are we still doing it one by one or are we having them all at once?

Coralfreak
10/23/2007, 09:42 PM
Well, thats kind of why I need to know all this. It will make a difference in how it gets set up. If we leave it as is, it would have to be one by one.

xroads
10/23/2007, 09:42 PM
Just vp 4 me please.

got2lb
10/23/2007, 09:45 PM
I'd say one by one would be the best way to do it. That way if someone doesn't get pres. or whatever and they still want to be on the BOD they can run for another position.

Thanks for taking care of this Allen!

glaspie69
10/23/2007, 09:48 PM
^ I'd agree one by one is probably going to be the easiest way. Has anyone heard from ryan? Just wondering if he's still interested in running....haven't heard anything in a few days

Coralfreak
10/23/2007, 09:48 PM
Craig, got it.

I just want to make sure all nominees want the position, sometimes you get nominated and don't really want the position.

Atticus
10/23/2007, 09:58 PM
It is great to see so many great people volunteering for these positions. Good Luck to everyone!!! How ever this unfolds the club definatly cannot lose!!!

Thanks Allen!!!

Philby
10/23/2007, 11:01 PM
I know that Ryan is closing at work tonite - and last time I talked to him something was up with his internet connection (but then he was posting this morning so either he fixed it or was somewhere else)

If you guys need me to get him a message I can.

musty baby
10/24/2007, 09:56 AM
I "borrow" internet. It sucks. I'm getting the hell out of this apartment in February and don't want to bother with getting internet service.

I'm ok with running for whatever. Treasurer, definitely, secretary fine if everyone decides they want to merge the two. Treasurer though for sure. I suck at taking notes.

bgreenlee
10/24/2007, 11:44 AM
I am happy to help in any position I would be elected too. I agree we should go one spot at a time.

jbrunken
10/24/2007, 04:50 PM
Is there an official "WebMaster" position? If so, I'd like to run for it.

-JB

Coralfreak
10/24/2007, 05:53 PM
Their isn't one currently in the by-laws, I think it has always been an appointed type position, but I'll let the BOD decide that.

Craig, Ryan and Billy, thanks for letting me know which spots you want to run for, that will help in setting this up.

got2lb
10/24/2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted</a> by jbrunken
Is there an official "WebMaster" position? If so, I'd like to run for it.

-JB

Nope, no one else wants it so you're STUCK with it! :D

jbrunken
10/24/2007, 06:19 PM
DOH, my secret plan has been discovered...

waverz
10/24/2007, 06:27 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11044308#post11044308 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jbrunken
DOH, my secret plan has been discovered...

Nice secret plan JB....you know you love being the webmaster. I still can't believe you refused the member of the year medallion.

;)

heartben
10/24/2007, 06:31 PM
i dub thee spiderman "the web-master"