PDA

View Full Version : OSU vs. PSU let the smack begin!

porky
10/23/2007, 03:30 PM
Come Saturday, the Penn State sideline is going to have more long faces than a John Kerry family reunion :lol:

TacoKing
10/23/2007, 04:10 PM
Let the white out start now! Gooooooo Nittany Lions!

miaminemo
10/24/2007, 07:12 AM
Dan Connor is the only player to fear on that roster. He had 20+ tackles against UM.. basically followed Hart wherever he went. I would not count on much success running up the middle, but the rest of the field should open up for OSU's offense.

PSU has a couple blazing fast WR's, but Morelli does not have the skill required to be an effective QB in the big ten.. he cant get it to them.

They had a chance at a well-balanced offense until Austin Scott was removed from the team because of rape charges.

He should have just gone down to high street and paid for it, right? :bum: + :love1: = :blown:

Seriously - PSU is not a threat to OSU so long as they dont take a day off.. which I dont see Tressel allowing.

porky
10/24/2007, 11:46 AM
This may be a first, but Will, I have to agree with you :)
On offense I think the Bucks have a slight edge in scoring.
On defense again advantage Buckeyes!
Special Teams I think it's a call 'em.

eckrynock
10/24/2007, 11:50 AM
The ONLY thing that scares me is the atmosphere. Saturday night in happy valley..... bad place to be.

But, after seeing how the Hoosiers handled Penn Stinks, I think the scarlet and gray should have no problems. Go BUCKS!!