PDA

View Full Version : Last chance for ORCA Aquarium Outing

mrcrab
10/19/2007, 12:19 AM
If I don't have someone that wants to go by tomorrow afternoon the boss and I will be going as I need to firm plans for babysitter and cancel other plans.

Over 200 folks have had a look, here and on the ORCA site but no takers so far. If you want to go it's time to make your move. You have until 3:00 pm Friday afternoon.

Here's the deal:

If you would like tickets for 2 ORCA members to the Aquarium trip/Dinner Cruise please let me know. They're $35.00 each and I do accept paypal.

The Field Trip and Dinner Cruise Itinerary is as follows:

7:15 AM Board a MEARS Bus for destination Tampa Bay Aquarium. The bus will be equipped with a restroom and video entertainment.

8:00 AM MEARS Bus Departure from Orlando

10:00 AM Arrive at the Tampa Bay Aquarium. Please visit their web site for details. ORCA has also arranged for back stage tours to occur during our visit.

12:00 PM Lunch Break and Shopping at Channelside. Channelside is within walking distance from the Aquarium. There are great Restaurants and unique shopping there. It should be a fun break. Folks are on their own for lunch. Plan to meet back on the bus no later than 1:45 PM

2:00 PM Board the MEARS Bus for destination Clearwater Aquarium. The Clearwater Aquarium is roughly 60 minutes south of The Tampa Bay Aquarium.

3:00 PM Arrive at the Clearwater Aquarium. Please visit their web site for details regarding exhibits. ORCA has also arranged for A guided tour starting at 3:30 PM which includes a dolphin training encounter.

6:00 PM Now, this is where we kick it up a notch… Within walking distance of the Clearwater Aquarium is the Clearwater Marina. There, we will board the Calypso Queen, courtesy of StarLite Cruises. The Calypso Queen is a three deck Dinner and Party ship. There will be a huge multiple entrée Buffet with complimentary ice tea and coffee. A DJ will be spinning your favorite music while we relax while cruising the intercoastal for a three hour tour... a three hour tour… . There will also be a cash bar on board.

9:00 PM The Queen returns to port and we’ll board the MEARS bus for a trip home to Orlando.

11:00 PM Home

lifesworksataol
10/19/2007, 08:11 AM
i just cant believe it. i thought these were going to be gone in 2 mins. free bump