PDA

View Full Version : What to bring for the meeting?

filishy
10/24/2002, 06:21 PM
Hi ya guys!

This will be my first meeting and I am wondering about what to bring... I have no frags, no LS, no LR, no nothing to bring as I am about to start putting together my very first little tank.

Is there anything else we might need for the meeting? Do we need refreshments, ie.: cookies, soda, crackers... I don't know...

HELP!!!! :confused:

Thank you...

anative
10/24/2002, 08:47 PM
Don't worry about not having anything to bring, we all started out the same way. We will have sodas as well as some hamburgers and hotdogs that we had left from the cook out. If you like beer then bring you own.

Otherwise just bring yourself and have a good time. Look forward to seeing you there.

Jon

Aquaman
10/25/2002, 07:01 AM
I think I've got most everything covered, Jon's got some food, I've got soda and a treat for those that love coffee....:D:D hehehe Lets just say the wife works at StarBucks!

Mako
10/25/2002, 07:58 AM
Hmmmm, Starbucks. http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/lickout.gif

filishy
10/25/2002, 05:15 PM
Whew!

Okay...

Thank you for the responses guys, I have the feeling I am going to like this a lot!

Okay, then I'll justbring my self, a load of questions about my future tank, a sense of awe at what you guys have accomplished and... no beer...

I just love Starbucks coffee... :D

Thanks again and see you tomorrow!

Mary.

anative
10/25/2002, 10:43 PM
Hey John,

Don't worry about soda, we have lots left over from the cook out. Any luck on a screen? Do you have a gas grill order should I try and bring mine?

Jon

smpolyp
10/26/2002, 01:01 AM
NO BEER!!! I'M NOT COMMING!! Is that what the Old Millwakees Best was for? I'll bring my own.
Filishy can't wait to meet you! It might be best not to bring anything(but good beer). If it is a typical meeting at John's than he will only have room for people in his house if we are lucky.

scubadude
10/26/2002, 07:40 AM
Im bringing BEER and trading for FRAGS!....Watcha got Russ...haha!

filishy
10/26/2002, 11:25 AM
"...NO BEER!!! I'M NOT COMMING!!..."

Hahaha! :lol:

Can't wait to meet you either, Russell... hope I don't disappoint you...