PDA

View Full Version : Where are my fish going?

usmcr0811
10/16/2007, 02:18 AM
I bought 2 black and white 3 stripe damsel about a month ago. 1 of them unfortunately got sucked over the overflow and I didn't find him until it was to late. I bought 2 more damsel, a scooter blennie and 2 turbo snails. I noticed a lot of algea growing in my tank so a week later I bought 4 more turbo snails, and 6 tiny hermit crabs. I noticed just before I put the new snails and crabs into the tank that the older of the 3 damsel was missing most of its tail and had gotten a brown spot on its side. I didn't have enough circulation in my tank at the time so I bought 2 pumps to increase circulation. I had to re-arrange the live rock to get the new circulation pumps to fit and noticed a spike in amonia. I started treating the water for possible tail and fin rot and about 5 days later I couldn't find the damsel....it has been about 2 weeks now and I still havn't been able to find that damsel. I also realized today that I havn't seen the blenny in about 4 or 5 days now and am unable to find it. Any ideas as to what is happening to my fish?