PDA

View Full Version : Premiumaquatics still big thumbs down

DeltecRules
09/30/2007, 06:33 PM
As of yet I have not received a refund from premiumaquatics from a bubble mini skimmer 200 which was delivered back to them on Monday which was defected (not a replaced pump like Jeremy most likely did during his little tests). I was told from Jeremy I would be refunded within 24-72 hours and was processed on Monday. Still no refund. No refund by Monday I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company and file a police report.

James77
09/30/2007, 09:02 PM
He probably DID refund it- you do realize that credit card companies can take 1-2 weeks + to credit your account, right? Have some kind of patience:rolleyes:

Coralfreak
09/30/2007, 09:07 PM
You really need to back off, I seriously doubt PA is going to risk their reputation on this little incident. It does take some time for it to go through, nothing PA can do about that, its your CC company you should be yelling at.

crab0000
10/01/2007, 08:36 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10875234#post10875234 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DeltecRules
(not a replaced pump like Jeremy most likely did during his little tests).

Do you have any proof of this? BTW I had a company refund my account one time and it never showed up. They had proof they sent it, but I had the bank call them to verify I never recieved it and they finally re-sent it. So, things happen, but I believe they sent it.

Jeremy B.
10/01/2007, 08:49 AM
Scott-

You have accused me of lieing, deceiving and now not refunding your money. Your accusations are absolutely mind boggling. I can only hope that you don't live your life in a "conspiracy theory" manner in which you feel everyone is out to get you. I would strongly urge you take a step back, a deep breath, and possibly find another hobby that will actually make you more relaxed. At any rate, I sincerely hope that I personally never hear nor see any post from you ever again.

You were refunded last Monday, in which it does typically take 24-72hrs to process. Having said that, I have no control over your financial institution and the speed at which they process your transactions. If you feel the need to file a dispute with your credit card company, contact the Indianapolis police department where we are located at, or any other means of a complaint that will make you happy, by all means go for it!

Jeremy B.
10/01/2007, 09:04 AM
By the way, here is an updated photo of your skimmer, with absolutely no changes made to it since sending it back to me. This is going on 5 days with no cleaning. Obviously the issue was not with the skimmer.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/bubbleking/m200.jpg

If you don't believe that the unit is still stock, just as it come back from you, feel free to ask any of the 20+ people that are local to us here that have seen it running and have been following your posts on ReefCentral.

oldimpala
10/01/2007, 09:28 AM
You really, truly need to ease up....

PA has been nothing short of fantastic in my dealings with them; I have no doubt in my mind of Jeremy's honesty...

I'd say it's stuck in an ACH somewhere, not on his desk. Will you rant about the bank, should it be their fault? Not only that, will you apologize?

I'd honestly say you're taking this a bit too far...

LargeAngels
10/01/2007, 09:49 AM
Stating that Jeremy most likely replaced a defective pump to do his little test (as you call it) is an extremely harsh accusation.

Being a graduate in Criminal Justice I would have thought you would be a little more carefull about throwing accusations around.

I personally think you have gone too far on this.

For Jeremy I am sorry he has to go through this, but I am glad to see so many people stand behind him. Personally I have nothing but 100% respect for Jeremy.

SJGreene
10/01/2007, 10:03 AM
What I am curious about is if the origianl poster ever contacted Premium Aquatics again about the refund, to confirm processing, before posting here again.

While I think this forum is a good place for reporting experiences with vendors, both positive and negative, it seems that many people who have had a negative experience with a vendor are quick to attack the vendor publically, rather than trying to work with the vendor in a 1:1 situation to try to find a resolve.

We all know that not every product works for every hobbiest, but it does seem that many vendors are more than willing to work through the issues to keep their customers happy.

trueperc
10/01/2007, 10:30 AM
Anybody notice that deltecrules, loves to start PA bashing thread and then never chims back in.

Conceyted
10/01/2007, 10:49 AM
Wow, Deltecrules needs to find his way off of this forum with a quickness. As if blaming an amazing skimmer company for his fluctuating sump and bad husbandry wasn't enough, now he is claiming that Premium Aquatics has switched out pumps in effort to prove him wrong and he is threatening legal action? You also posted a second thread after the first thread was closed because of your ridiculous accusations, I think that is grounds for disciplinary action to be taken on your RC account. You are walking a thin line, buddy.

IMO, BAN

SPStoner
10/01/2007, 11:16 AM
Man, I wish my H&S skimmer worked as well as that "defective" Bubbleking!:rolleyes:

FWIW, I have always had great experiences with Jeremy. He has gone above and beyond expectations for me, even once taking back a halide bulb that I had already used because I wasn't happy with the look!

coralnut99
10/01/2007, 03:00 PM
As if there weren't enough people here backing PA and Jeremy, I feel compelled to do the same here. I've narrowed the number of vendors I send my money to, down to a pretty select few, and PA is one of those few. You don't survive long in their business if you don't take care of your customers and their success over the years only backs that up.

aquaticvet1
10/01/2007, 03:14 PM
For obvious reasons I do not order from PA, but in my history with this industry it sure seems like Jeremy is one of the nice guys to his customers.

Race

DeltecRules
10/01/2007, 04:43 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10878410#post10878410 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeremy B.
Scott-

You have accused me of lieing, deceiving and now not refunding your money. Your accusations are absolutely mind boggling. I can only hope that you don't live your life in a "conspiracy theory" manner in which you feel everyone is out to get you. I would strongly urge you take a step back, a deep breath, and possibly find another hobby that will actually make you more relaxed. At any rate, I sincerely hope that I personally never hear nor see any post from you ever again.

You were refunded last Monday, in which it does typically take 24-72hrs to process. Having said that, I have no control over your financial institution and the speed at which they process your transactions. If you feel the need to file a dispute with your credit card company, contact the Indianapolis police department where we are located at, or any other means of a complaint that will make you happy, by all means go for it!

Jeremy I been in this hobby for over 15 years. I don't need you to tell me to "take a step back and find another hobby". Who do you think you are? My accusations are based on fact, not no conspiracy theory that you seem to be making this whole issue about. Your lack of honesty, customer service support, and trying to make me look like some kind of liar by trying to test my skimmer and posting these results is enough to tell your true "intentions". Is this how you treat all the customers who return things to PA? Trying to make them look like they don't know what they are doing? I am trully convinced that you did replace that pump with a replacement. The pump vibrated, made a knocking noise and it wasn't no power issue. I took the BK mini 200 to my neighbor and it did the same thing on his system. So something is obviously fishy here and its not on my end. Maybe you are protecting BK's interest in the US since they are being imported to the US? I don't think people want to hear about bad BK pumps before they spend a fortune on a skimmer right? I seen a pic of a Bk mini 200 from aquarium specialty running on there 100 gallons total system and it pulled out alot of crap in 5 days and it was far below the black line. So obviously something was wrong with my pump. But again when you did your test by replacing my pump you wouldn't know that right? There are two others here on RC who's BK mini 200's weren't working properly are you going to test there skimmers and try to embarass them too? Maybe you should refund me for the two high fairy wrasses that I lost because the skimmer didn't perform?

By the way you trying to call me at 7:30am and screaming for me when my mom answered the phone shows your true professionalism. I think its great you are leaving PA. You trully lack professionalism, honesty, judgement and lack of customer service skills. Maybe a job at walmart would suit your skills you have.

As of today Monday Oct. 1, I have not received my refund. I will be taking appropriate action tommorrow morning with my credit card company and filing contacting my local and indianapolis police department. Again buyer beware of PA and Jeremy.

DeltecRules
10/01/2007, 05:04 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10878495#post10878495 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeremy B.
By the way, here is an updated photo of your skimmer, with absolutely no changes made to it since sending it back to me. This is going on 5 days with no cleaning. Obviously the issue was not with the skimmer.

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/bubbleking/m200.jpg

If you don't believe that the unit is still stock, just as it come back from you, feel free to ask any of the 20+ people that are local to us here that have seen it running and have been following your posts on ReefCentral.

The test you did was not the original pump that was used on my skimmer. So why even look at that thread?

ostrow
10/01/2007, 05:18 PM
Wow. Both PA and Jeremy would have basis for taking legal action against YOU DeltecRules. Talk about an easy libel case.

DeltecRules
10/01/2007, 05:20 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10879028#post10879028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Conceyted
Wow, Deltecrules needs to find his way off of this forum with a quickness. As if blaming an amazing skimmer company for his fluctuating sump and bad husbandry wasn't enough, now he is claiming that Premium Aquatics has switched out pumps in effort to prove him wrong and he is threatening legal action? You also posted a second thread after the first thread was closed because of your ridiculous accusations, I think that is grounds for disciplinary action to be taken on your RC account. You are walking a thin line, buddy.

IMO, BAN

Find my way off of this forum for speaking my experience with a vendor that has sent me a defective product, lied to me, used a replacement pump for his little tests trying to prove that I am a liar that I shouldn't say anything about it? You really don't have a clue what really happened. Maybe you should read all the threads before saying something so ridiculous. I am sharing my experience on a $1118 piece of equipment which didn't work and the way I have been treated. And as of yet I have no received a refund for this purchase that was returned. I am sorry if I offended the Jeremy - Premiumaquatics fan club but if you don't like what I have to post then don't read or answer then.

I been in this hobby for over 15 years and I know all about the husbandry and taking care of reef aquariums. If this skimmer was working as Jeremy advertised I don't think I would have lost two high fairy wrasses, and a quarter of my soft corals. And I should have had at least a half cup of nog but didn't even get anything close. Because of my crappy red sea berlin temp skimmer crapped out on me I had to do constant water changes and not feed my other fairy wrasses as much which isn't good for them because they need to eat at least three times a day to keep the color and not loose weight. My laboutei pair has been getting a little skinny and now I am tempted to move my wrasses to my neighbors until a new skimmer can be installed. Not a good situation running a high end livestock without a skimmer how would you feel?

DeltecRules
10/01/2007, 05:21 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10881640#post10881640 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ostrow
Wow. Both PA and Jeremy would have basis for taking legal action against YOU DeltecRules. Talk about an easy libel case.

Legal action for selling me an defective skimmer and not receiving my refund as of yet? Now I think that was pretty funny.

DeltecRules
10/01/2007, 05:23 PM
Since the Premiumaquatics and Jeremy fan club will do whatever to contradict in what I am saying I think I will not post on this thread anymore. So buyer beware.

Jeremy B.
10/01/2007, 05:27 PM
Called you at 7:30am huh!? That's funny, I didn't get into work until 9:30am this morning, and the last time I checked you were in Illinois, central time, which is 8:30am. Did your Mom say I was screaming, or are you just assuming that too? I called to settle this in a professional manner, and speak with you over the phone. Obviously you are some young punk, who is getting off on slamming me publicly on the boards.

I refuse to entertain any of your other comments referring to me lieing and deceiving you! I honestly think you have lost all control at this point!

crab0000
10/01/2007, 06:03 PM
DeltecRules, do you have proof PA switched pumps? If not then IMO you should drop that whole line of thinking. You've been reef keeping for 15 years, but your mom answered the phone when Jeremy called? How old are you?

dc
10/01/2007, 06:24 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10881668#post10881668 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DeltecRules
Since the Premiumaquatics and Jeremy fan club will do whatever to contradict in what I am saying I think I will not post on this thread anymore. So buyer beware.

That's a good idea, please do not start another thread either.