PDA

View Full Version : saltwaterfish.com

Norm R
09/25/2007, 12:00 PM
Life is full of surprises...and occaisionally they are pleasant.

For the past 18 months I have continually posted about my extremely poor experience with swf. They are now under new ownership, so my crusade is over. The new owner contacted me in an attempt to understand the past issues. He did it with the utmost in professionalism and seems genuine in his goal to improve their customer service and become a preferred vendor. I feel bad that I have continued to post negative feedback during his time of ownership, but am certainly glad he contacted me. Since I have not ordered from them for 18 months, I can not fully endorse them but they certainly seem to be on the right track IMO....and, I want to be crystal clear that my issues were with the former management.

NanoGurl
09/26/2007, 07:12 AM
Interesting to hear. I ordered from them and did not receive emails back and finally gave up. I am glad to hear the new owner is trying to figure things out.

tpdpercula
09/28/2007, 03:23 AM
I just placed and recieved my first ever order with them this past week and I was very pleased besides 2 day processing/shipping wait.

FunkieReefJunkie
09/28/2007, 07:37 AM
Personally I've always liked SWF. Orders from them have always arrived on time and alive. Also nice is they haven't seemed to join in on the "this is rare" bandwagon which I find more and more offensive by the day. Just because you give a paticular coral a fancy pants name like "so bright you'll go blind" doesn't make it rare. And further more (while I'm on my soap box) a frag less than an inch from the bottom of the mother colony is a sad practice I would like to see end and we see more and more of this and yet people lose all common sense and blow a wad on what is often a piece which will fail to thrive. Stepping of my soap box now. :D