PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want Shipping Boxes??

Fuzzy
10/17/2002, 08:44 PM
I have 4 insulated shipping cartons from my online purchases. I hate to just add them to the landfill. So if anyone ships livestock and wants them...... Let me know and I'll bring them to the next meeting.

Nick

Sir Knight
10/17/2002, 09:01 PM
Hi Nick,
I could use a couple for when I move
Thanks
Joe W.

filishy
10/18/2002, 06:59 PM
If the condition is good, I'll take them. I own a postal business so I believe Imight need them some day.

I'll go to the meeting so if you bring them, I'll take some.

Thnaks!

Mary.

Fuzzy
10/18/2002, 08:32 PM
Hi Joe, Mary,

I'm glad to hear you can use them.
I'll bring all 4 to the meeting.
And you can take your pick!

What kind of Postal service is it? I'm going to be selling 2 of my basses and will need some long boxes.

Nick

Sir Knight
10/18/2002, 09:36 PM
Hi Nick,
I am going to be selling my musicman sterling 4 string if you know anyone interested let me know blue pearl body, rosewood neck

Thanks
Joe W.

Fuzzy
10/18/2002, 09:51 PM
Hi Joe,

I know a few players in town, I'll spread the word.
I have 2 Spector 5 Strings (Korean & Czech) I'm going to sell. I'm thinking EBay, I've seen them go for some pretty high dollars!!

My baby is an original Spector NS4, hand made by Stuart Spector and Ned Steinberger over 20 years ago. I flew to NY and picked out the wood and had it custom fitted. I've been offered 5 Grand for it. Needless to say it goes with me to my grave (or to one of my sons)....... :cool:

But I really like the Czech 5 String, so much that I'm going to try and sell both my older ones and buy a new one. I wanted to get a new American made, but if I do that, there's no way my wife will ever let me buy the 120 Bow Front I'm drooling over.....

Nick

filishy
10/19/2002, 10:19 AM
Hi!

The business is called PostNet (www.postnet.com) and it is a franchise. We are the international competitors of Mail Boxes Etc and we offer the same sort of services with some differences, but the core is the same.

I'll open the store around the 30th but yes, I can take care of your boxes, packaging and shipping if the need arises.

We can talk some more at the meeting. See you then!

Mary. :)