PDA

View Full Version : for trade - small frags

JMeesh
09/23/2007, 10:41 PM
hey all. i have a couple of small (~3-4 inch) kenya tree frags and a decent sizes small hunk of pom pom xenia (on about a 4 inch rock, multiple stalks) and also i have a ricordia (about silver dollar sized) that i would like to trade.

ideally i would like some clean up crew members. snails of all kinds welcome, and peaceful small crabs also good. maybe even a small frag of some zoos. im willing to talk about trading anything.

pictures available soon. im trying to figure out whos the best picture host (for free!)

thanks for looking,
meesh

Dave Dunbar
09/25/2007, 12:12 PM
Hello
I have some zoo frags you might like. Looking for Ric's. What is the Ric you have? I have some Lavender and some Bright Orange Zoo's. Let me know
Dave
I'm pretty close in Pekin

JMeesh
09/25/2007, 10:11 PM
hey dave. the rics i have are shown in this picture. id ideally like to split up this rock as it has about 12 in various sizes on it. however, i am completely negotiable as i still have some and in time, they will grow too i suppose.

the rics are originally from leland just an fyi.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/JMeesh79/tank1.jpg?t=1190776075

just let me know. thanks! also, you can see the zoos i already have.

josh

lcashman
09/26/2007, 11:46 AM
man, you must be going something right. Tank is looking great!

JMeesh
09/26/2007, 01:54 PM
hah....many thanks to you my man. thats your bulb lighting your ricordia and zoos! never could have done it without you. i still have a bit o the green hair algae hanging around i can not seem to shake. with time i suppose.

meesh

Texa$
09/27/2007, 07:06 PM
I'll trade you a forrest of kenya for that clam. The rics look good too. Maybe those are will spawn something off.

JMeesh
09/27/2007, 07:32 PM
i got my kenyas from you!! this is a conspiracy, i swear. if you want a ric baby texa$, let me know.

meesh