PDA

View Full Version : Super dealioistic feedback for JD52

logical
10/17/2002, 12:50 PM
Purchased what I though was gonna be a bag or 2 of mixed calupera from Jim that arrived today.

Well, I damn near needed a forklift to haul it in the house! An awesome deal if ever there was one :):):)

Appreciate it Jim.

To everyone else, if he says he has some for you....get it!!!!

I'll drop you a note soon Jim with plans for returning the favor.

Peace, Bryan

JD52
10/17/2002, 05:38 PM
Thanks Bryan! You said ya needed some caulerpa so I did my best to oblige. I fugured with all the fuge space you have you could use a little "extra". Im glad it arrived safely. It was a pleasure talking to you with you and I look foward to future corespondance.
Jim D.

logical
10/17/2002, 06:20 PM
Hey Jim, pleasure was all mine..but I have to ask...

What size fuge did ALL that come out of ????

Should have seen the look on wife's face :) she thought I somehow received a package meant for a drug dealer with all the green!!!

Tlak to ya soon, Bryan

JD52
10/17/2002, 06:29 PM
Bryan, believe it or not, it came out of a five gllon holding tank that I use to store the stuff in after pruning it from my 18" AquaFuge, I accumulated that much in about 2 months. it semms to grow quite well in the fuge as well as the holding tank. From now on though, the only caulerpa Ill be using is Chaetoorpha, so if you want some more, let me know. LOL,,,,, tell wifey to settle down,,, the "real" shipment hasnt arrived yet.... HA!
Later,
Jim D.