PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Aquatic Gallery in Milpitas

mskurdah
09/22/2007, 06:15 PM
This was an in store experience, so I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm compelled to share.

The store itself is very impressive. Very nice selection of corals, fish, but the staff is unbelievably rude. You ask them to get something and they disappear for 5 or more minutes (and don't even tell you they'll be back? It was very confusing....)

You ask them about a species and they get defiant and act as if it's a real imposition to request any information.

I travelled 15 miles to go to this store, but was so turned off by the rudeness of the employees that I ended up not buying anything; even after it had been picked out for me. (And in case the owner is reading this it was on Saturday afternoon, 9/22 and the worker was heavyset, and the cashier was equally terrible.)

I'll never go there again, and I strongly urge others to forgo this store until the owner cleans up his hiring / training practices so that people feel welcome at this store. Go to a store where they will actually smile at you and answer your questions. Who needs the snobby attitudes of workers who are clearly put off by having to help customers.

CruzinKim
09/23/2007, 07:07 PM
Hate to say that there's a lot of LFS in the Bay Area with employees like this. Unhappy employees or underpaid. :lol: