PDA

View Full Version : New LFS

Hogs
09/19/2007, 02:13 PM
Just to pass this along.

I was in the area today so I decided to pass by the new Aquarium design Network store in Huntington Station. The door was open but they weren't offically open for business. I was greated by Angelo G (or Mario G. I'm bad with names). He didn't know me from a hole in the wall but he gladly gave me the grand tour. He introduced me to his bosses, Darien and Jeff and also his co-worker Peter. He showed me the fish room, the 1400 gallon a day RODI unit, the 3 300 gallon holding tanks, the live rock tub and also the showroom which is 2 doors down.

The place is not big at all but the setup is sweet and they are going to cater to mostly the Marine hobbyist. Angelo was very personable and excited about the new business and the fishkeeping hobby in general. I think that what they lack in size, they will more than make up with knowledge and customer service.

Darien said that they are having a huge parking lot grand opening on the weekend of the 29th. He said that they will have music, food, lots of specials, different aquarium supply vendors and a truck load sale from Royal pet supplies. Mario (or Angelo) mentioned something about a great deal on 5 different brands of salt.

I'm looking foward to the opening myself. Sounds like there may be some good deals.

directional
09/19/2007, 07:08 PM
When is the grand opening ? :) Thx for the info :)

Hogs
09/19/2007, 07:23 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10801674#post10801674 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by directional
When is the grand opening ? :) Thx for the info :)
Angelo (Mario) said 10 am on Saturday the 29th and also on Sunday. They still have alot of work to do with the frag and coral tanks. They are dry right now but he has the Luminarc (Sp?) lighting allready purchased. He's waiting on his skimmers to arrive on Friday and he needs more livestock. They don't have any prices on anything as of yet. They said they will be competitive with pricing. I'm curious to see how competitive. I told them about some recent deals that I got and they were rather surprised.

Kigs
09/19/2007, 09:49 PM
Is this Angelo from Aquarium Adventure? Looks like few of the AA staff moved on to ADN