PDA

View Full Version : Saltwaterfish.com A#1 Customer Service

ReefDoctorMicromussas
09/16/2007, 08:13 AM
Hello,

I have Ordered Fish ect. all over the internet with many experiences But about 2 years ago I settled down and order almost exclusively from Saltwaterfish.com... Simple reasons are the specials that cannot be beat, Free shipping as long as you spend $79 (This is easy) and a free item in each order (My last 2 free items were gorgeous Orange Linkia Stars) anyway this post is about customer service.... Early in the week I decided that I wanted a school of Chromis... I ordered 12 (Got a free linkia) But about 8 were dead :( (Unusual) emailed customer support and had credit within 20 minutes (I love fast responses) I reordered (Another free linkia) this time 15 Chromis when they did arrive they were all dead this time AGGG! (It was 50 degrees that morning) I emailed customer support and they immediately free of charge sent me 20 more Chromis (19 lived)... anyway they took care of business no questions asked.... I appreciate a company that doesnt hassle me... and that stands behind what they sell...

Here is what they said...

Hi,

Thanks for the email. We are very sorry to hear this. You are a valuable
customer and we appreciate your business. We are reshipping you 20x Green
Chromis replacements for delivery Friday. We will email your tracking
number once your replacements have shipped. We apologize for the
inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,
Customer Service Team
Saltwaterfish.com
www.saltwaterfish.com

GinaSofia
09/16/2007, 03:06 PM
I've also never had a problem with them.
I'm going to go take a look-see now and see what they have in stock.

Norm R
09/20/2007, 11:45 AM
Wow, I wish I had 1% of the success you guys have had with them. My experiences have been horrible.

ReefDoctorMicromussas
09/20/2007, 12:01 PM
Have you emailed them when you had a problem?

Norm R
09/20/2007, 05:51 PM
<>Originally posted</a> by doctor64776
Have you emailed them when you had a problem?

LOL, the stories I could tell. Actually I guess I have told them in this forum.... with nauseating frequency. I simply hope no one goes through what I, and others who have posted here, have gone through with them. caveat emptor my reefer friends. :eek2:

Norm R
09/25/2007, 12:02 PM
update.....

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1214653

HaroldT
10/04/2007, 06:39 PM
I had a good experience ordering from Saltwaterfish.com. No problem and the service was good.