PDA

View Full Version : dart fish in trouble

saltyguy
09/15/2007, 01:29 AM
I set up another tank in hopes that it will become a reef Ok. I set up the tank and moved as much of the living as possible except one Dart fish. He is to quick, so I left him. Today I got a Niger Trigger and a Lion Fish. The Dart Fish was laughing at me before because I couldn't catch him and now he stares at me as if he is saying something like " If you put that cup in here I will swim right in. I promise". Isn't there a way to catch him with a coke bottle?:eek1:

ccmarkab
09/15/2007, 07:25 AM
Hi,
You should move all of your LR out of the tank first. Then try using two nets. Use the first net to move the fish towards the second net to catch him. Trying to use a cup will be futile.

Regards,
Mark

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10770475#post10770475 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltyguy
I set up another tank in hopes that it will become a reef Ok. I set up the tank and moved as much of the living as possible except one Dart fish. He is to quick, so I left him. Today I got a Niger Trigger and a Lion Fish. The Dart Fish was laughing at me before because I couldn't catch him and now he stares at me as if he is saying something like " If you put that cup in here I will swim right in. I promise". Isn't there a way to catch him with a coke bottle?:eek1: