PDA

View Full Version : 90 Gallon Stocklist

Michael R
09/14/2007, 04:48 PM
Yes, this is yet again another thread about help with stocking a 90 gallon.

My current inhabitants are:

2 Firefish Gobies
1 Cleaner Shrimp

My plants on future tankmates:

2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Royal Gramma

After 6 months:

1 Dwarf Angelfish (Unsure of species)
1 Butterflyfish (Unsure of species)

So, my question is do you think that I'm fully stocked, or is there still room for some other fish?

It's a FOWLR and I would like the tankmates to be peaceful. It's also important that they are able to live in my aquarium their entire lives (won't ougrow it, for example).

I was thinking about a harem of Anthias (1m to 2f), but I don't know if my aquarium is large enough for them to be happy (is it?).

Thanks,

Michael.

waterfaller1
09/14/2007, 05:05 PM
IMO anthias should be in a reef. Also, if you add anthias almost all of the fish will be swimming the mid-column, it could get crowded.

Michael R
09/14/2007, 05:14 PM
Really? I thought that only the Butterflyfish and Ocellaris Clownfish would be the open water swimmers? Or is that not what you mean by mid-column?

My Firefish are constantly around the rockwork, and I expect the Royal Gramma to do likewise, and the Angelfish, depending on which I get.

If Anthias aren't a great idea, that's fine. Do you have any other suggestions?

Michael

waterfaller1
09/14/2007, 05:24 PM
Do you like wrasses? There are some wonderful wrasses, all different kinds that are beautiful and I think a bit easier to keep than anthias. And since you are'nt having corals, you could choose a non reef safe wrasse, some are quite stunning. A pair of dwarf angels would be sweet. I don't know your budget, some are inexpensive, some can break the bank.

Oh & WELCOME to Reef Central!:)