PDA

View Full Version : Emergency - Looking for help on Sunday to move a 90g and bc29

o2zen
09/14/2007, 09:36 AM
I am moving tomorrow and moving my tank on Sunday. It is a 90g with all the LR and livestock as well as the stand/sump/etc. I am also moving a bc29. I had help lined up but now nobody can make it so I am on my own. I need to get it out on Sunday as this is my only window. Saturday afternoon is also a possibility if I am done moving the house items by then.

I hate asking last minute but the three people I had lined up all cannot make it now so this is sort of an emergency for me.

I live in St. Pete and I am moving to Bradenton.

Thanks

shibumi
09/14/2007, 09:49 AM
What time?

LauraCline
09/14/2007, 02:12 PM
Darnit Eric, I would be more than happy to help but, I'm going to be in the panhandle. I hope you find some help. It took 3 of us to break down, move, and reset my friend's 90.

mrferrit
09/14/2007, 02:15 PM
depending on the time and where you are at sunday i could help load it for ya but i have to work at 1430 so before that i can atr least help ya get it in the truck or after work saturday would be better say 11 pm
let me know

SoundsFishy2me2
09/14/2007, 02:15 PM
I may be able to help too. Will PM my number to you and check n'see if I can make it Sunday for you. Darin

BlueCoast
09/14/2007, 02:56 PM
I don't have any plans sunday after watching the Bucs last week :)
Will PM you my number.

o2zen
09/14/2007, 06:29 PM
Depending on my luck with help I might be able to move it Sat afternoon or anything sunday works. Sat morning I am moving the house stuff and did not want to do the tank until everything else was moved. I am setting up a 40g breeder setup at the new place tonight for the fishies and corals. I might brute the LR until I get everything up.

Anyone have any thoughts on moving tanks? Dos and donts?

o2zen
09/15/2007, 08:58 PM
Ok it looks like I do not have anyone to help me on this move as of right now. The house is all moved and the 40g is up and running but I cannot more the 90 on my own.

Anyone avail at any time tomorrow?

mrferrit
09/15/2007, 09:13 PM
lets do it in 1 hour .

i could be avail tomorrow i just got the news i might have to salvage a 150lb anchor off johns pass but ill have to get that call in the morning but if not im available what time you lookin at ? ill pm ya my # again so you can call when ay want to do it unless i hear back from ya in the next 30 min while im at work and online.

SoundsFishy2me2
09/16/2007, 12:36 PM
I'll be there to help you o2zen. *He's moving from St. Pete near Tyrone Mall area about 2pm today (Sunday) --anybody else can lend a hand even if it's just loading up stuff in St. Pete or unloading in Bradenton area?