PDA

View Full Version : MyReef Creations

Stoli
10/12/2002, 09:30 PM
Keeping a long story short:

Bought a MyReef Creations MR-2 skimmer from a member here. Had never been used. He just decided to go in a different direction. Anyway, he didn't have the instructions so I e-mailed Andy at MyReef. Within hours, Andy responded and forwarded a copy of the instruction manual.

The unit looks great and I'll update after setup. What I really wanted to point out is that this is clearly a company that stands behind its products, even when resold to a third party.

:D :D :D

So far, he gets my vote for great vendor.

jim norris
10/13/2002, 07:26 AM
I would have to second that! I purchased two of his new model calcium reactors and I am very pleased!!!!!
Jim

c_k_kuehne
10/13/2002, 09:55 AM
I have a custom sized dual chamber calc reactor from myreef. It rocks this world. No more problems with calcium levels. Andy even gave me a free couple of plumbing parts to make a small modification I wanted. He's the best.

Xwild
10/23/2002, 10:43 PM
Stoli,
I definitely want to know how it works. I'm looking at the MR-1 right now and like its price and performance.

Ted

Reefcrazy
11/04/2002, 11:17 PM
One more positive post here :) I recently bought a CR6-2 from Andy. Andy's products are high quality, efficient, easy to set up with clear instructions, and he understands the meaning of customer support. Why would you want to pay more and get less from one of the big name companies when you can get a MyReefCreations product? :D

Wazzel
11/05/2002, 08:32 AM
I'll add my positive comments on the qualaty and performance of Andy's products. I have a MR-2 and it rocks. Skimms like crazy and is easy to adjust and clean.

JFish
11/06/2002, 12:43 AM
Xwild.. have an mr-1... It is a great skimmer..i have it on a 58 gallon tank. Im running mine with a sen900...the mags work well too (iwaki are the best though) The new models are even better...flanged and come with the cleanable injector...i bought the cleanable injector because I know I would need it...and I've already had to clean it... I have a cr-1 as well...still having a little trouble with it but i will figure it out eventually.

Just another happy MyReef customer,

myreef
11/07/2002, 12:07 AM
Thanks everyone....just trying to do the best we can. John, you have a PM. :D