PDA

View Full Version : must sell 125 oceanic

solo99
09/08/2007, 11:14 AM
highs offer will take alot of have seen my tank , i need to sell quick . its a 125 oceanic rr . it comes with a 400watt md , 660 icecap , 1/4 hp inline chiller , ro ,genx return pump , 40 long fuge with a 150watt mh , 40gl sump ,skimmer and what ever else i have , live stock 1 yellow tang , 1pajama cardnial , several damseils , 2 britle stars ,2serpant stars , bicolor gooby , cucumber, cleaner shrimp , pepermint shimp and more . can't keep up with tank with my kidney failure .

scottfarcuz
09/08/2007, 12:32 PM
Wow....so sorry to hear you have to sell off your tank because of medical problems. I got hurt on the job last spring, and have been off for almost 6mo now because of it. I Have spent a LOT of time thinking about selling everything reef related to try to help keep up with the bills. I'm finally done with therapy now, and should be going back to work light duty any day. I think the reef for the most part is going to manage to stay. I did sell a few pc's parts...

If you need help with cleaning/maint/water changes I live just north of Ashland co line, and could help. My parents live about 5mi north of town, so I try to get over that way once a week anyways. If you have to sell to help pay the bills I do understand. I probably should have sold long ago, and not let things go...

At any rate I hope things start looking up for you. Medical problems are full of highs, and lows. IME the biggest part of getting better can be keeping a good attitude.

rj ripetide
09/08/2007, 08:38 PM
Solo99,

I hope all goes well in your favor...

Rj

glalderman
09/11/2007, 09:16 PM
Stuart...consider your tank sold! :D Just need to set up a time to come see and then a date to come and break down...

Promise to take good care of it for you!

Greg

solo99
09/12/2007, 05:12 PM
tank is sold and i know i'll miss it . but they said i would not be able to miss with it after i get my transplant . thanks again

Thinslis
09/12/2007, 05:31 PM
Stuart, I am really sorry to hear that your health has taken you away from a hobby that I can tell you really enjoyed. I hope that you will still find a way to enjoy this hobby in some way, live vicariously through others =)

You are more then welcome to come visit my tank anytime. Feel free to PM me.

solo99
09/12/2007, 09:06 PM
thanks that is really great thing to offer

pito
09/18/2007, 01:50 PM
Did glalderman buy your tank? If not please let the buyer know that I'm interested in the 40 long fuge. I've been in search of a 40L for a couple of weeks now and I wanna make a fuge out of it.
I can do cash or trade for a 29g or 55g.

glalderman
09/18/2007, 02:26 PM
Pito...nope not me...we had a little mixup in communications...not sure who finally got it...maybe rj ripetide...he posted needing help with containers for a larger tank swap this weekend??

I was a little bummed...but feel things happen for a reason...so hopefully the buyer will get the same satisfaction out of the tank as Solo99 did...it is a beautiful tank! That huge toadstool is just AWESOME!

crazyseany
09/18/2007, 04:11 PM
greg..... are you sure you were meant to get a tank?

sorry had to take a lil poke at you. this hasn't been your month for luck has it?

sean

glalderman
09/18/2007, 04:36 PM
I have no idea...but the guy in Millwaukee still wants to sell to me as he didn't get a buyer last week! I plan on going up this Friday and picking it up...maybe once I an there I will offer him $100 less :D ...if he says no I wil start to leave...how much you want to bet he calls me back into his house to talk it over! :D

crazyseany
09/18/2007, 05:17 PM
I would....
he kinda screwed you over the first time.
he seems desperate. tell him it cost a lot more in gas then 1st thought.