PDA

View Full Version : The Filter Guys

IBASSFSH
08/26/2007, 02:55 AM
Just wanted to leave some feedback for these guys, as they have awesome communication, amazingly fast shipping, and great prices. When I got the products at home all were professionally packed and came with very good instructions. Installation was a breeze and the parts worked flawlessly. Alot of great information included in the box also. I will do business with them again!!

Just wanted to share my positive experience with everyone!

:D

Mr James
08/29/2007, 07:19 AM
After quite a few years with the same RO/DI supplier, I have switched to The Filter Guys. I guess I forgot what GOOD customer service is and what FAIR packing/handling/shipping prices are, as well as prices on items. Besides, it was good to talk to someone about what needs I have and what the solution is.

It's one thing to sell a product, it a whole other to provide the professional advice to back those products!! I will be shopping the The Filter Guys from now on.

Coralfreak
08/29/2007, 08:32 PM
I must also chime in here, the FilterGuys are a TOP NOTCH vendor, I would highly recommend for all your RO/DI needs.

Allen

Btboy2004
08/30/2007, 03:21 PM
I placed my first order with them few days ago, the order came in missing one item. So I e-mailed Jim informing him that I'm missing one item, he promptly responded to the e-mail. He apologized and said that they'll ship the item next day.

Great customer service!
Fast shipping!

Happy customer!

Erwin

Jane
08/30/2007, 10:12 PM
I just ordered from the Filter Guys and my order was fast and any questions I had were answered quickly. I will order from them again and agree with others here - The Filter Guys have great personal service.